Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 — Post to Win!

All right stop, collaborate and listen.
Anker’s back with our brand new invention.

Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 is the aforementioned invention. And, it’s very cool :snowflake:.

Engineered with a clear base and a tough all-round bumper, Ice-Case Lite is designed to both protect and showcase. In addition, a choice of 3 colors (Rose Gold, Gunmetal Gray and Jet Black) enable you to stylishly complement your iPhone 7.

To celebrate the premier, we’re holding a community exclusive to give away 30 of the suckers.

If you’re lucky enough to win, you’ll naturally be able to choose your favorite color, and will be freezing people in their tracks in no time.

How do I win?

We’ve designed a novel way to gift them away… to enter, simply leave us a comment (for example, your experiences with Anker cases) and click below to share on Facebook or Twitter.

We’ll be giving away a free case to posts #:
10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90,
100, 120, 140, 160, 180,
200, 220, 240, 260, 280,
300, 320, 340, 360, 380,
400, 420, 440, 460, 480 aaand 500.

You can comment as often as you like (as long as you’re adding something productive to the conversation). Prizes are limited to a maximum of 2 per user… that’s one for you, and one for your favorite person.

Can’t wait, or missed out? Don’t worry, here’s a 23% OFF code for RoseGold: A7062SPC at amazon.com and amazon.co.uk (valid until Mar 19th)

Rules:
US :flag_us: and UK :flag_gb: only.
Users can comment multiple times.
Maximum of 2 prizes per person.
Prizes will be shipped after Mar 21st, when all 3 colors are available on amazon.
In order to win, link must be shared via social media. We will request a post link to be submitted for confirmation before prize delivery.

8 Likes

1st time I’ve dropped my phone it fell downstairs I was worried that my phone screen had broken but it didn’t cause I had a Anker case on it :joy::joy::joy:thanks Anker for making the best product ever

I have been using Tough Shell Air iPhone case from Anker for a while now and dropped my phone on multiple surfaces without any damage to my iPhone. Anker products are always value for money!

I don’t have an iPhone 7, so I’ll add a comment to bump up the post count towards that #10 mark for someone who does have the 7. :grin:
The Touch Shell Anker case I purchased for my iPhone 6S has served me well, so I’m happy to see Anker is expanding their line of smartphone cases.

2 Likes

Pretty much the same story as Ryan, good luck to those trying…

Hey i don’t know if you knew that you could still use cases for the iPhone 7 on 6s cause I’m using the Anker SlimShell Pro on my iPhone 6s right now :smiley:

Oh, good to know! But I seem to remember reading that the camera cutouts were different between the two?

I like the colors for the cases as they match the body color.

1 Like

Thanks for doing giveaways. they keep me coming back.

1 Like

You should give away more stuff like charging cases. I’ve been using the anker charging case as long as I have had my iphone and it still works great.

I’m looking forward to accessories for the Nintendo Switch. Will you make an Ice-Case for it?

I have a feeling this is going to be an epic fail… If we ever get to 500 posts, there will end up being about 20 or so per user.

Nature of the beast I’m afraid, no giveaway can satisfy all users…I do think though that the Christmas photo giveaway was a good version with the system automatically selecting if you won prizes / points etc etc

Yeah that was pretty good except I spent like two hours trying to make my photos look really good before I found out that it was random… Haha

Do we comment on here to win

I haven’t had a problem with the camera cutouts the only thing that’s super annoying is the bottom of the case doesn’t have a headphone jack hole so i can’t plug my headphones

1 Like

Yes, you have to comment in this section to win!

Yes, you are right about that issue. My wife has the same issue with her iPhone 6s. She’s using one of the Anker’s iPhone 7 case as well!

I hope I win so I can protect my phone

Anker cases are really durable for the 6 plus I have them on my sons 6 plus so it doesn’t crack or break