Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 — Post to Win!

So the pink one is clear and the other two aren’t, right?

1 Like

All of them are clear. Only the bumper is colored

1 Like

Really? Don’t think so according to the pictures

1 Like

I think the pink one is transparent and other two are translucent!

1 Like

Well the colors shown are respectively represented by the phones color since the case seems to be clear or transluscent as also mentioned. I think they may just be clear and the phones natural color is somewhat changing the way the case looks in the pictures. We shall see though once they are sent out!

2 Likes

you are right, we have to wait till we see these cases in person!

1 Like

Anker products have always been of high quality and I expect the same from Ice-Case lite selection.

1 Like

Anker battery’s are the best I’ve ever used

1 Like

I liked the black color

1 Like

They look really nice

1 Like

I would love one of these for my better half! Looks awesome!

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was thinking!

1 Like

Love robust and cushioned cases they make for the best protection when the phones dropped and this looks like a good one!

I haven’t had an Anker case before… I’d be curious to see how well they stand up to frequently removing and reinserting the phone. In the past other cases that I’ve had seem to break after taking the phone out and putting it back a few times. I think this would be especially important with a case that features a semi-transparent backing, since you would be more likely to want to clean out any visibly trapped dust.

Anker cases are the best! I have been using their cases for over two years for different iPhone models and never had any issues in terms of quality. If something does happen to your purchase within their warranty period, then they will replace it for you or refund your money - no questions asked! They have the best warranty in the portable charging and protective cases industry! Go ahead, give them a try - you won’t be disappointed!!

You’re right! I’ve been using some Anker products for the past few months and I totally love them! Portable charger is my iPhone savior, car charger is a Samsung saver, and iPhone 7+ screen protector is what keeps my brother’s phone safe from his clumsiness! @Nitin205

This case is sleek

Love the design

I can’t wait to receive mine :slight_smile:

It will be interesting who Anker actually chooses as winners, given how many haven’t read this rule. :laughing: