I know how to extend Eufy the range of Home Base 2 and 3

You will need a wifi extender or repeater that can search for frequencies.
Open the Eufy Security App and ask to add a camera.
The home base will provide a new wifi for a few seconds.
Add this wifi that will appear as 6bA6j2pm-2.4G , now always repeat this signal with the same name that all devices will connect to the Home Base regardless of the distance.
Hope this helps.
Andre from Brazil

2 Likes

@Andre_2005inf I believe you have created a thread instead of a reply to a thread. You can give @AnkerOfficial or other mods to merge this to the appropriate thread…

Thank you @Duane_Lester. A very kind response to a new member. You’re a real mensch. (That’s a very good thing in Yiddish.)

And as a new admin, lol, I’m going to figure out how to merge this to the appropriate thread.

If you need an answer ASAP, @Andre_2005inf, you might search the forum for the thread you meant to reply to … it could take me a while to merge this into the appropriate thread.

1 Like

As an admin, you should see a wrench near the bookmark. If you find the thread, you would copy that thread link. Then when you click on the wrench you will see select posts at the top of the list and then you can do select all and then paste the thread that it should go into… … Will try to see if I can help out as well.

Will also say that this may have just been a FYI thread they did to just state on how they did something with the devices. So it may not need to be merged with another thread… as sometimes you get responses to threads that have been done years ago…

Hearing you on all of this, @Duane_Lester. No wrench, but I’m not done looking for a way to do this. It’s basic moderation stuff so I agree there’s a way …

My initial read on this was that OP was just sharing an insight into a question that’s likely been asked, but I’d say well could deserve its own thread.

I think I’m just going to leave it as is … and then sniff around here for some education on the backend.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Andre_2005inf I tried this and found my eufy network but the extender is asking for a password for the Eufy network. Any idea what this could be or where I would find it?

Does this work and if yes can someone please give a step by step idiot’s guide?

2 Likes

It is huge and good news if you now can use Wi-Fi extenders to extend the range of the Homebase.
Can anyone confirm that it works and provide a guide how to do it?

1 Like

I am desiring to use a WAVLINK 12M and connect the Homebase 2 to that and would also greatly appreciate steps.
Thanks
Rob

Hi,

I tried this but it asked for the password to join the Homebase 3 network. Where can I find this information?

Thanks!

I had the same issue. Did you find a solution?

No offense but you supply very limited information and are not replying to questions. I have similar questions to others.

1. name of extender that will pick up the HomeBase. I’ve tried 3 different ones to no avail.
  2. what is the password to access the unit?

What type of extender did you get that would pick up the HomeBase?