I had a funny dream last night!šŸ˜‚

It was so weird and bizzare that I woke up laughingā€¦
I had a funny dream last night, which is relevant to @Chiquinho and his son???:joy:

In my dream, his son is working in the high school, and he recently want to hire a computer engineer for the schoolā€¦I donā€™t know how he find my contact information, but he really want to invite me to join his school.:joy::joy::joy:

I donā€™t have any experience in fixing computer issues, but he still persisit to hire meā€¦and also let his father @Chiquinho to persuade me.:joy::joy:

What do you think this dream means? That I need therapy?
Have you ever had any interesting dreams?:laughing::laughing:

9 Likes

Hey @LouiseHan
What a weird dream.
I think it means youā€™ve spent to much time in the forum over the years. You know some of us better than we know ourselves :joy:

Sounds like you are experiencing withdrawal effects from the communityā€¦nice to see you back :+1:

1 Like

@LouiseHan remember the dream I hadā€¦ I dreamt I went to Ankers office

2 Likes

I think it means you need to come visit us more often! We miss you!

2 Likes

Of course she needs to show up here more often!
She is dreaming of me! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
WHOW!
But unfortunately I am not the desired oneā€¦hehehe!

1 Like

hahahahahaha, you are so humorious!

This is the Sequelae for leaving the forum.:joy:

Yes! There are so many challenges in the new job, but chatting with your guys make me relaxing. Lol

Yeah, I remmber that dream! A crazy but motivating dream. I wish I could remember this much detail about my dreams. But I canā€™tā€¦:joy:

I miss you guys too!

Shhtā€¦ we should keep our new, deep ā€œlove affairā€ as a real secret! :heart_eyes: :rofl:

1 Like

Every dream has a meaning, dreams are images, impressions of thoughts, of life which a person undergoesā€¦

@LouiseHan you were (still are) so dedicated to Anker Community and been reading a lot of messages from the community, and more so from @Chiquinho ( evident from your dream)

I have had lot of dreams, most of which have come true ( :+1: :crossed_fingers: ) ā€¦ Since we are here on Community, will write one such related to community ā€“ I had applied for ā€œWe love Testingā€, this was for Robovac, this was one on my list for a long time, I had dreamt I would be chosen as one of testers couple of days before the actual tester Announcementā€¦ It did come true!

2 Likes

Sometimes even an old man got secret dreams!
I will not tell more here! :rofl:

1 Like

@LouiseHan That shows you are very much attached to this community and family, so keep coming here oftenā€¦ itā€™s good that itā€™s about @Chiquinho :laughing:

I like this ā€œnewā€ side of you already!!! I know exactly what that means, you are so dedicated to your previous job, lol, that even when you are asleep you canā€™t help thinking about community members and how to help them!

Sounds like a nightmare lol
Jk jk

2 Likes

Great, I would like to have all this!

1 Like