How We Perfect the Portable Charger

I just purchased the 13,000 mAh and reading this makes me glad I’m buying the best. I look forward to putting it through the ringer :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve used Anker power banks for years and all of them still hold a great charge and are more than reliable. The amount of time and work you put in to your products shows in their longevity and reliability.

2 Likes

yes I am one of the happy users. I have two Anker chargers and I see more in my future

2 Likes

Thanks for helping me realize how much work goes into perfecting a portable charger!

2 Likes

Thank you for taking your time for creating your products. But even all the time you spend working on it will not perfect it. That is why we are here. You should create a portable charger one for each different device

1 Like

The man hours out in definitely reflect on the finished product. It just doesn’t stop after product design though as they have their customer service game nailed down as well

3 Likes

How is Anker so good?! It makes me sad how EVERYONE doesn’t know about them. When I see people charging their phones will apple lighting cables are always tell them that they could be charging their phones with faster longer stronger cheaper cables. What isn’t to love about Anker, I literally can not name one bad thing!

4 Likes

I’ve got one they are so good aren’t they! Nothing comapares

2 Likes

Thank you ANKER!!! Wow I didn’t know this much time went into it. I have the 20,000mAh one with quick charge 3.0 and I love it. I like it that it doesn’t over heat like other portable chargers and it charges my phone really fast and the power bank lasts about 5-6 charges on my phone and I like that when it does die I just leave it charging over night and when I wake up it’s ready😀

3 Likes

Very In-depth and interesting! Just another reason anker is the best!

1 Like

Happy indeed. The quality of Anker portable chargers is far higher than many other brands.

Will you be making a move to using LiPo cells?

2 Likes

Such a great / reliable product! Love the improved “dual-input” charging capability. Thanks for making a great product even better.

2 Likes

Need to get an Anker portable charger so badly… beautifully designed, always feel and look premium and of course are good value

2 Likes

Thanks for the dedication you put into all your testing. I had a power lead fail but you replaced straight away and that inspired me to buy other projects from you knowing that if I have a problem you will look after me. Thanks anker keep up all your good work.

2 Likes

all this technology at such an affordable price, dope!

2 Likes

I don’t go anywhere without my power bank, especially as my son plays Pokemon GO all the time on the phone!!!

2 Likes

I have two power banks. Ideal for business and overnight hotel stays when sockets are not always at bedside. On the plane, departure lounges and hidden charging when in laptop case or Filofax.

Not always the case as one size fits all but various sizes suits all.
Never faulted or failed after years of use.
It’s True what they say about you get what you pay for although with anker, I believe you get more than you pay for and at a reasonable price.

Keep up the good work !
I work for a company voted top 100 in the UK and competitors try and follow us. This is the same i see Anker - a market leader.

2 Likes

Hey!
Amazing development, but one advice, on the happy card should bring more tips (for dummies) to optimize the lifetime of the charger <3

Thanks
M

2 Likes

Anker are so reliable and by far, are the leaders in the market for what they provide!

2 Likes

Really great products - and for something like a portable battery, I wouldn’t trust anyone else

2 Likes