How to turn off bluetooth pairing for SoundCore Select A3106

I recently bought an Anker SoundCore Select A3106.

I read the manual, but I can’t find a way to turn the bluetooth pairing off. Sometimes, I use the bluetooth to pair the speakers with my phone. But most of the time I only use it in my desktop and connected via AUX cable. The problem is it goes back to pairing mode when it doesn’t detect my phone for bluetooth connection. And other people are able to connect to my speakers.

It’s written in the manual that “When turned on, SoundCore will automatically connect to the last connected device if available. If not, SoundCore will enter pairing mode.”

Do you know how can I turn the bluetooth pairing off?

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this.

Dear @pao Regarding the issue you mentioned,please note this SoundCore speaker will automatically connect to the last connected device if available. If not, SoundCore will enter pairing mode. We regret that there’s no way to disable this behavior. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you need any further assistance,please contact us via "support@anker.com"

I have the anker soundcore wakey and i have this exact same problem and it’s really annoying. there are times when i want to use my bluetooth headphones instead of the wakey but it always autoconnects, it’s incredibly annoying and has stopped me from using all the bluetooth features of the device. its still a really nice looking clock and wireless charger but it would 100 times better if they fixed this issue