How many Anker Products do you Own?

Hi!

I am a huge supporter of Anker Products! I do not know what I would do without them. How many Anker Products do you have and what type of product?

I have a Lighting Cable, Quick Charge USB C Wall Charger, and a Portable Battery. What do you have?

4 Likes

I can’t even begin to count how many cables I own from Anker . But I have about 10 phone accessories like cases and screen protectors and car mount. I have 4 wall chargers. A car charger. A flashlight. An oil diffuser. A mobile power supply. And I might have more but that’s all I can think of right now

1 Like

I have two anker products and I love them

I have a PowerCore mini, Quick Charge 2.0 Anker 36W Dual USB Car Charger PowerDrive+ 2, PowerCore 20100, & 2 Powerline+ microUSB cables. :slight_smile:

Without counting cables I’ve owned at least 4 off the top of my head. A battery pack, a replacement battery, a charging stand, a 5 port charger and I just recalled a 12v car charger.

How many I don’t own is the better question

1 Like

Currently own 2 products (Power Core 20100 and the NB10 Ear Buds). Both awesome products. Just ordered two of the PowerDrive Speed 2 chargers for my cars.

I own the Powercore+ 26800, Powerport+ 1, and the car chargers with 2 ports, and 3 ports.:+1:
Keeps everything charged wherever I am in the house or either car!

How do you use your NB10 Ear Buds. Music? Watching TV Shows on Laptop/tablet? How is the battery life?

I have car chargers, battery packs, oil defuser, usb cables, speaker, ear buds, flashlight

Nice lineup. Oil defuser?

I recently bought the Anker 20,000mAh PowerCore. I now own 4 anker products, not including cables.
Anker 20,000mAh Powercore
Anker PowerCore+ Mini
Anker 13,000mAh Astro
Anker Aluminum 7-Port USB 3.0 Hub

Six. Two wall chargers. Powercore 5000. Three different cord length (3’, 6’ and 10’)

I have 7: the wall usb charger with 2ports, the portable charger 5200 mAh, the usb car charger, the power port speed 5 IQ, the Bluetooth speaker A7908, the wireles charger power port Qi A2511 and the waterproof bag!!!

I have two different Anker battery packs they are my first option when needing to get a new I was just recommending it to a friend yesterday.

1 Like
  1. My Astro E1

I am absolutely hooked on Anker products! I use random Anker products everyday. Below are my Anker products that I currently own. Each product below preforms flawlessly everytime I use them. Anker rocks…

PowerCore Mini 3200 Portable Charger
PowerCore Slim 5000 Portable Charger
PowerCore 5000 Portable Charger
PowerCore+10050 with Quick Charge 3.0
PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank

SoundBuds NB10 Bluetooth Earbuds
SoundCore Mini
Bluetooth Selfie Stick
LC40 LED Flashlight

Powerport Qi Wireless charger
Powerport 5-Port Wall Charger with Dual Quick Charge 3.0
PowerPort+ 3 with Quick Charge 3.0

PowerLine+ Lightning cable
PowerLine Micro USB cables

1 Like

I have somewhere in the area of 15-20 anker items

1 Like

I own many products including the lipstick charger, SoundCore nano, PowerCore 5000 Slim, PowerPort 2, PowerLine+ 6ft lightning, and PowerLine+ 3ft micro usb. They are all great.

I have a PowerCore+ 10050, slim laptop USB hub, and 6 foot braided lightning cable!