How do people feel on the new points System?

Not that I’m too fussed about missing a few bucks but to help with possible diagnosis by the admins…having quick look at my daily visits (for obvious reasons) it seems the community visit value as not been applied three times since the new system went live…the 18th, 20th & 24th June…so possibly due to tweaks still ongoing as some values seem to match with another user?

@kumar.sachin I was thinking along the same lines regarding PowerBucks issues possibly being related to the introduction of the multiple sessions functionality and/or if the system is using one device as a preference, yet I only use x3 devices for community access, all of which are used daily…so who knows :raised_hands:

@TechMan After a quick tot up, the current differences of max points / bucks between the old and new system;

Old system

One time only - 25 Exp. points & 10 PowerBucks
Daily Max - 80 Exp. points & 65 PowerBucks

New System

One time only - 20 Exp. points & 5 PowerBucks
Daily Max - 101 Exp. points & 80 PowerBucks

3 Likes

A little confused… if the daily max is higher, why is everyone so sad?

1 Like

The daily max possible is higher but rarely would you do x3 product reviews in a day, which would make up a good chunk of the possible daily max…

3 Likes

may be, thats the case, however ever since the community upgrade, i have may be logged in / logged out couple of times, i shouldnt have got any points then…

why is experience points registering properly and only PBs are not adding up?

Not that these PBs matter much (unless there is an auction event), but whatever worth, should be added to members

1 Like

But the points now are much harder to get…

1 Like

Here’s my question…

What do points get you? Bucks are useful, but points are just a status symbol

2 Likes

absolutely… like any other rewards program, the bar is raised higher and higher, as more and more members join the community, so if at all there are any perks for higher levels, these will be tough to get

1 Like

I like the points because it shows that you are a active member and it’s also a cool status symbol to have. The bucks are helpful in the power draw and other things that require them and they are fun to build up over time :upside_down_face:

1 Like

If pb is harder to gain, but the on price for pd draws has increased, that’s bad… Nope that’s terrible.

It’s like living under the conservatives and be disabled in this country. Not only have they frozen n reduced the amount, but the RTI and Inflation have (and do every year) risen, so the smaller amount you get is worth even less than the amount you had before.

If previously you earned X as a STANDARD DAY, but now X is now W, but value of X has gone up to Z, W goes down to U … If I got that right, algebra was never my strong point.

2 Likes

Your logic is flawed, since everyone collectively will be Lower levels. You only have to be A higher level comparatively.

It’s not like points stop completely. Like I told @Shenoy you only have to be comparatively higher level to show you are active, and to have this “status symbol”…

Me and you both know it’s impossible to win the power draw at our levels :wink::joy:

I understand why you would be sad about bucks being harder to get, but I honestly don’t think bucks or points are actually harder to get… I don’t know why you would be all that sad about points… other then the PB from leveling up :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We are on different tangents here, points are mere like status symbol and seniority, which has perks as the level grows plus free PBs associated. Was talking of change to Experience points which we may see in future updates.

So all the flaw, cumulative, comparative things dont apply.

1 Like

I’m going to reiterate what I said, since you may have missed it since it was an update to my post :wink:.

I don’t really think that powerbucks or points are harder to get. They’re just slightly different to get…

2 Likes

That’s the only thing I would like them to change then I’d be happy and the power draw to maximum of ten entries per person

1 Like

I am not really worried about points or powerbucks, its all for fun! The new community upgrade has in someways helped me to get less attached to my iphone and addiction to community.

Was pointing out anomaly in the whole powerbucks crediting system, which @AnkerOfficial may fix when they feel it is time, or may be declare it as a new normal, whichever, i am fine!

1 Like

I don’t get it.

@Shenoy and @Alex_Honnor can you just make lists of what you want changed? Y’all are being super vague…

1 Like

Short Answer — > Fix the PB issues

Hope this is clear to you (if not… i give up)

Edit – reference to the issue

2 Likes

Lol okay, that’s not what I thought you were talking about…

1 Like

And change the way we earn them points or bucks

1 Like

I don’t see why… it doesn’t really make a difference.?.?. I’m just trying to figure out what problems people have… not trying to say your wrong or anything :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Definitely not right. Its not logging bucks as it should

1 Like