How do I promote my favorite Anker products

I enjoy introducing the companies and products that I am passionate about to… Well, anyone really. By nature I am a problem solver and I strive to be as helpful as possible, When I see someone in the electronics department of stores, like Walmart or Meijers, looking at products like the ones that Anker offers, I naturally cannot help but leap at the opportunity to engage in conversation with them about how this brand kicks every other brands asses. If ANKER continues releasing products that I can get as excited about, I will continue to show others the light!!!

4 Likes

That’s very good :clap:. You will find a lot of contests and drawings here on this community are based on promoting anker. Sharing things on social media, creating products reviews, making videos etc. you can also apply to be a power user if you have a large enough social following :wink:

1 Like

I think a good way to promote them would be mentioning their products on social media and tag them. Also doing YouTube videos of their products

3 Likes

I am not sure if I would have enough reach yet to make it as a power user. Thanks for the tips tho. I feel the same way about being somewhat of a tightwad but still loving awesome tech. A while back that is kinda what drew me to give Anker a try in the first place. When I first heard of them, I looked in to the company to see what their values were and what separated them from other brands, They proved to have pretty affordable, very effective accessories, and their values surprisingly aligned with some of my own.

3 Likes

Oh okay. Well you don’t have to have an insane following. Just on the larger side of average.

Not only is there the power user program, but anker also has the anker influencers program. You can check them out and apply if you want :wink:

Way to go! Fantastic that your helping people out and giving them the opportunity to become loyal customers to Anker as well! Once they realize they just bought themselves some quality tech, they will be back!

1 Like

@ikari04warrior this is off topic, but someone should make a thread for deals that people want. For instance, I want a deal/discount on the soundcore liberty air. If there was a thread for this, I could post there, and when someone finds a deal, they could post it and @ me in the post.

It’s an idea :grin:

Yea I think it’s a good idea, run it by @AnkerOfficial first or see if more people would e interested on doing something like that

1 Like

Yes! You all know what I need by now so if you see some PowerLine+ II Lightning 6ft black and a 6ft Powerline MicroUSB in Gray then @dicejedi me!

1 Like

I would start it, but I know if I do I’d be accused of point farming :rage:. I might run it by @AnkerOfficial though, then no one can accuse me of point farming :joy:

1 Like

No, this is definitely not point farming! This is helping fellow members out! I haven’t pulled the trigger on 4 items because I don’t need them but would like them! Now if I see it discounted then I have no choice but to get it!

1 Like

Yes. I agree. However, that doesn’t change the fact that there are certain community members who will basically accuse anything I post (except reviews and deals) as being point farming… I mean, this thread as the potential to get 100’s of replies. Some people wouldn’t like the idea of me getting that many replies :wink::joy:

How many points do you get for each reply you get under a thread you made?

1 Like

5 points 5x per day. Mind you that this thread hopefully stays active for years :grin::wink:

Oh I see, somebody could definitely earn a lot of points like that

1 Like

I would definitely agree that is a much more popular way for Anker supporters to use to try to support the brand but for me it is too impersonal. I enjoy talking to the people I suggest the brand to. I also like hearing them explain what kind of issues they are having and letting them know which accessory or model would benefit them the most. Posting to social media or posting review videos on youtube, etc., get lost in the sauce, I feel. There are already so many popular tech reviewers that have made them selves a name, that it makes it unlikely for the majority of our videos/posts to be seen. The FB or IG approach has been diluted of it’s excellence from being flooded as well. I do post about Anker on my FB and share about them on my IG, I do get responses sometimes as well but I feel like for me personally, I can reach more people that will actually try the products out this way. Mainly because you don’t enter the electronics section if you aren’t planning to buy some type of electronic at that time or have a love for tech. BTW how annoying are ads and promotions on FB/IG anyhow. Though, I will admit I do urge anyone on the fence about the brand to check out some written product reviews or videos on youtube. I would say I have approached at least 100-150 people in person, and been able to spark a convo that led to all but 3 buying an Anker product at that time. The 3 people that didn’t buy an Anker accessory when I suggested one were seemingly interested but my wife wouldnt have another min of me standing there, “chatting about charging cords and such.” as she says it.

1 Like

That’s pretty good actually! You should try to get a royalty form anker :joy: jk

1 Like

:laughing: :relaxed:

Well props to you good sir for actually taking the time to approach and encourage people to use Anker.

So here’s what I would do. If I were you I would apply to be a power user and an anker influencer, and add onto your applications something similar to this post. I think anyone who takes the time, courage and initiative to talk so many people to #UseAnkerInstead deserves to be a power user and anker influencer.

Best of luck!