Holiday Charging Bundles + Festive Packaging

It’s not as though I get all the communications around here, but I spotted these really cool bundles for charging products onsite today PLUS some really sweet festive packaging, too.

I got excited. Because it’s the holidays, and there’s little I enjoy more than practical gifts that are packaged well.

Unwrap your holiday exclusive bundles right here.

I have a few of these items, but one I’m keeping my eye on is now just $88 and it’s got a cool feature. You could call it gimmick-y, I suppose, but if you travel with a laptop, you value slim power options.

The gimmick-y thing? The AC ports pop up so your plug will fit, but flatten so you can tuck it into a bag with its slim profile. Plus? 140w, thankyouverymuch. With 2 AC outlets, 2 USB-C ports, and 2 USB-A ports, you’re packing some power, slim Jim.

Speaking of USB-A ports … what’s the prediction on when we’ll stop seeing them in duplicate? I am fully on board with USB-C, and the feature that’s dating a lot of my portable power stations, chargers and yes, even my extension cords, is the excess USB-A ports. It’s usually a 2:1 ratio.

I know I’ll be very excited to see a 1:2 ratio for the first time. More USB-C, please!

What have you got your eye on in the near future of holiday gifting and in the long game of USB cables and ports?

1 Like

Not gimmicky at all IMO. I just got home from a business trip and the GAN Prime charger size was a lifesaver. I’m considering this product for the flatness and retractable receptacles.

1 Like

I admit to being thrilled when I saw the ports. Like SQUEEE kinda thrilled.

I really like that compact design!

1 Like