Hidden talents - show us yours!

Hahaha. That sounds about right. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does doing the pee pee dance count? LOL! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nice. iā€™d like to see you do jessica drew aka spiderwoman from the new avengers

1 Like

Love the drawings, I use to be a good drawer but I stopped and now suck at it. I do however write stories and poemsā€¦

2 Likes

Do tell us more!

In 2015 I took a sabbatical of sorts - I had spent the bulk of 2014 trying to get a job without luck and my wife just proposed me to take time off. I used the time on a personal challenge: write one short story a week for a whole year (writing would be another of my hidden talents). I saw the challenge through the end, and now I have 52 sorry stories of various styles and uneven quality waiting to be edited and possibly published. Should you be interested in reading, I put them on a blog while I was writing: https://52write.wordpress.com.

2 Likes

Nice voice! I donā€™t listen to Blues nearly as much as I should. The setting seemed nice too.

Please, show us pictures of your models!

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure if this counts, but Iā€™ve memorized the first page of Harry Potter

2 Likes

I have been published 7 times and editorā€™s choice award 4 times so itā€™s no secret I writeā€¦ I mean I havenā€™t really written a poem in a while but I still do occasionally in my head

3 Likes

Really? Where can i find one of your books?

Well not my books but with a collection of other poems. Iā€™m not sure what those books were titled as I never purchased them. I was on poetry.com but they dissolved and the writtings are nowhere to be found now. Lemme see if I can find the books

3 Likes

I can play videogames for hours, guess thatā€™s my hidden talent

3 Likes

Dam your good. No way I can draw like that :sob::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I work as a Land Surveyor during the work week. On the weekends, Iā€™m a pro photographer shooting dancers, models and city landscapes :innocent: You can see my work here: https://www.dezsantana.com

Oh, and I was also a pro club DJ (for many years) but still spin music at home.

Some of my recent work:

5 Likes

I didnā€™t mention instruments, but yes I can! I used to play the trumpet/cornet (and soprano cornetā€¦ The same as a normal one but an octave higherā€¦ Think the tune to dynasty! lol)

I also played percussion (mainly Congo drums and a percussion egg (think maracas without the stick bit)) for a couple groups. I did cover the drums a couple times, but not great at the ā€¦ Rub belly and tap head at same time!

2 Likes

When I was in school I won a poetry competition to get my poem included in a national book. I was about 9/10 and while I canā€™t remember the poem I do remember the title ā€¦

ā€œMy momā€

Lol the book is at my moms house, thankfully in a dark hole

2 Likes

Well I have my poems I wroteā€¦ Not sure if I wanna post them. Cause Iā€™m always embarrassed

1 Like

I think I know the book your on aboutā€¦sounds similar to one we had to do at school also for a national compā€¦might have to dig it out of storage to see if yours in there :grin:

4 Likes

Those are amazing shots!

2 Likes

Lol yeah sounds about right.

Hopefully you canā€™t find it as Iā€™m pretty sure it was pure cheese :woozy_face:

1 Like

Wow, those are gorgeous.

2 Likes