Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Just curious what would be everyone’s wishlist if they won the $150 shopping spree from anker.

@TechnicallyWell thanks sorry about that

Brown coat for sure! Got to wear my cunning hat at bonfire night on Sunday!

Thank you. It is appreciated :slight_smile:

The English did indeed cause issues for a lot of people. I’ve no problem with most of the current lot though… I do live with one after all ! :wink: :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Haha that is awesome, @Arwen your awesome

1 Like

Lol thanks. :smile_cat: My mother in law is the one that made the hat though. She made both myself and my partner one and still finds it amusing when we go out with them on together :joy:

Nice, my wife wants one and told me I better make it for her. All because I now how to crochet, but I told her I would so I gotta do it

1 Like

Congrats to all of you.
Now i would like to see a beautiful Smart Thermostat.
Dario

1 Like

I have the say the Anker community had been great place for technology and chatter. Your battery packs drew me in and your constant innovation keeps me coming back for more.

1 Like

Dear Anker,

Happy Birthday! You’re my favorite manufacturer in the world. You free me from the leash of plugs and sockets and let my heart, spirit, and tech toys roam free. You even freed my phone, speaker, earbuds, projector, and ANC headphones from the grid for almost all summer. Even now in the winter I’m still mostly solar thanks to you:

Your products help me raft, camp, hike, and go to music festivals without any trouble:

We’ve really had some great times together. Who could forget Solar Boy and Power Girl?

Anyway, thanks so much for all you do. I like your products so much that I even gave my sister a Powerport Fusion 5000 for her 40th birthday last weekend! She loves it!

Anyway, I know it’s not much, but I made you a review of the new Moto InstaShare Projector mod for your birthday. I hope you like it!

Sincerely, Ryan

10 Likes

Happy Birthday to the community and especially to the top contributors to keep this forum great. I wish i could share my very 1st Anker item, the Astro E5 but i lost it. Anyhow, i grabbed all my empty boxes from the crawl space and found a Anker T shirt that i won last year that i thought i would share in the picture. My wife is calling me a hoarder but i told her i am an Ankerholic!!!

10 Likes

Happy Birthday and thanks to all who helped as well as @AnkerOfficial for providing this nice platform!

1 Like

Great, just came to see how everyone’s doing

2 Likes

Sorry but Scottish are too weird.

We all know more normal people are English:

Thank you all for your great shots. I see that we all have a pretty big collection of Anker stuff :stuck_out_tongue:
And I have to say, the double points for this week is leveling me up pretty fast !

I am going to reach lv6 by the end of the week :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are all weird to someone else :smile_cat: Deep fried mars bars are wrong though… curly wurlies are the best deep fried chocolate :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Have you ever tried Haggis? It is seriously good… Sounds revolting I grant you, but taste is awesome. For more random scottish things, there are some here that are more of less accurate :heart_eyes_cat:

My inlaws do Morris dancing… thankfully they don’t expect me to join in!

Happy Birthday! Here’s to another year of keeping our gear juiced up and connected like only Anker can!

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

Hi Anker Community

Happy Birthday! I’m glad too see that I’m not the only Anker enthusiast. We’ve all been supporting and using a great product line with an extensive variety of useable products with unmatched quality and at an affordable price.

Have an awesome day and I look forward to the coming year with new and upcoming techologies and more product releases!

5 Likes

Congrats on turning 1️⃣! I love your products and can’t wait to see what More you come up with in the coming years.

Congratulations and happy anniversary