Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

The community had been around longer, but it’s been a year since the revival/renewal or whatever you want to call it. The new age Anker haha

1 Like

Happy Birthday Anker! Keep up the good work!

Dear Anker,
Happy 1st Birthday to the community! Thank you so much for the great community you have provided for fellow Anker users to congregate on and discuss your spectaculor products. It has truely been an honor and a pleasure to be an active member in the community for about 5 months! Also congrats are due to the user who have the highest experience level o in the community. What I love about Anker the most is the consumer focused products and customer service, the astonishing quality combined with low prices, and the active community wher I can talk to fellow Anker lovers.

If I had any criticism it would be the lack of a pre-release beta program similar to the Power Users but where you get products specifically to review them for Anker to make changes pre-release. I would also like to see more special edition Anker boxes and cases as those look extremely sick!

Here is most of my current Anker Products lined up! I hope to be able to add to it through this new contest :wink:

Once again, a huge thank you to Anker and Happy Birthday :tada:

3 Likes

Looks like they’ve been added now;

5 Likes

:astonished: that’s a whole Lotta bucks, whatcha gonna spend it on

2 Likes

Good luck to everyone…hope whoever wins are the deserving active members…going on hiatus til monday. I’m about to fly off to San Diego :sunglasses:. Nice little hallpass!

2 Likes

Have a safe flight. And I also agree and hope whoever wins are the active members and not just the new sign ups that disappear until the next giveaway

2 Likes

I love anker products good luck everyone

Not a clue :smile: Only after the chargeable LC40 or LC90 torch myself, anything else would be gifted to family or friends if they were after an available product at the time.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial how many winners will there be?

2 Likes

Happy birthday Anker! I remember first reading up on your products and was skeptical of the claims since most companies will fill your ears with a bunch of fluff and “technicalities”, well I’ve bought and tested over ten different products from your company and every time I’m blown away by the quality and afforability of whatever I buy. Not only are your products top notch, your customer support is triple A++ too. The ONE AND ONLY time I had an issue they resolved it for me within a week, and were extremely helpful and polite during that whole process. Keep up the good work dudes, I love seeing all of your new product ideas and launches! I’ll continue to use and RANT AND RAVE about Anker as long as you keep pumping out awesome stuff! Thanks again guys!

2 Likes

Congratulations for the best brand and my TOP favorite brand. More to come. Happy Birth-Day. Its my Birth Day month as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday to anker and whole community …

I am simply in love with anker products.
I wish there should be an ANKER application.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Anyone get an email?!?!?!

2 Likes

Not so far…and I can’t say I’m expecting to get one, but one can hope :innocent: :pray:

5 Likes

Good luck to all!

2 Likes

A bit late for this one but good luck people!

1 Like

Nothing here

No email here :frowning: