Help! I need opinions! Please :)

So finally as an iPhone user I can take advantage of C. I have a PD plug, order the c-lightning, now I need an external battery with C out, and not too high capacity. I hear that Anker has a Slim version of this, the power core 10000 with PD https://www.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-10000mAh-Portable-Delivery/dp/B07HBTY3Z2/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1549503406&sr=1-3&keywords=Anker+PowerCore+10000+PD

I would rather wait for the slim version unless anyone has an opinion on something else…I found this
https://www.amazon.com/Crave-Aluminum-Portable-Charger-External/dp/B0728NHB39/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1549503406&sr=1-1-spons&keywords=Anker+PowerCore+10000+PD&psc=1

and this https://www.amazon.com/AUKEY-20000mAh-External-Compatible-Nintendo/dp/B0759TDR3H/ref=sr_1_10_sspa?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1549503840&sr=1-10-spons&keywords=PowerCore+10000+PD&psc=1

Any other ideas?

Thanks!!

1 Like

I don’t own any of these, but I always prefer having the largest battery I can get. Thats my opinion anyway

1 Like

You really gonna ask us which one you should choose? Choose Anker and forget the rest end/discussion

5 Likes

The only one out of those you linked to that supports PD is PowerCore 10000 PD…

How did you here that?

2 Likes

That’s supposed to say " I heard that Anker is GOING TO HAVE a Slim version" :blush:

i have an iphone, is PD that big of a deal, iPhone 8

Who/what/when/where/how did you hear that?

1 Like

Yes, iPhone 8 and later support PD.

1 Like

you don’t think the Anker one is too bulky?

Dude it literally fits in your palm, your

1 Like

Have you looked at the specs?

PowerCore 10000 PD

• Size: 4.5 x 2.0 x 1.0 in
  • Weight: 192g/6.8oz

Crave

• Size: 6.2 x 0.4 x 3.1 in
  • Weight: 0.56 lb

Aukey

• Size: 7.87” x 3.78” x 0.55”
  • Weight: 435g / 15.3oz
2 Likes

first off no I didn’t I was just looking at the main pics on amazon that’s why I posted this, the Aukey has double the MAH, supposedly, for like the same price but I think we DO all know that I am going to get the Anker, and to where I heard that, I could swear I read it on your post showing this and other products, not saying that you said it , just that I think that;s where I read it…sorry bad short term memory lol

Whats the conclusion on the Fusion? @joshuad11 ?

yea I feel dumb, not paying attention to the pics and dimensions and just the stats lol

Eh don’t be so hard on yourself we’re all entitled to it a brain fart once in awhile :thinking::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ehh, don’t fret we all been there. And don’t worry if you wanna buy another brand then go for it. Just giving ya a hard time.

I love Anker batteries but I also have a different company that often sends me batteries to test and verify their claimed output. Same with others in the forum, they often test stuff from other companies as well

1 Like

oh I test stuff from other companies all the time, what site do you use? I am on Reviewclub, just got done with the Bose Soundbar 500 and bass module, i was sad to see it go, but I’m here for a reason…I know anker makes the best chargers, power banks, cables etc so yea I’ll test other stuff but when it comes to spending money and making a final decision, it’s almost always Anker

That it’s not for everyone.

You can edit posts…

I test direct with some companies and others via multiple platforms

1 Like