Hello, City! | Share Your Story and WIN PowerCore II 6700!

I have family in Scotland… and I find this hilarious :joy:

Believe it or not, that is actually dawn. Had to go in early for inventory that day.

1 Like

#Hello, Minneapolis#

This is a crazy time to be living in Minneapolis right now!

After a heartbreaking MN Vikings loss in the NFC Championship, it was difficult to be excited about the Super Bowl festivities. Then I remembered back when they announced Minneapolis as the host city of Super Bowl LII that I never had the thought of the Vikings having even the slightest chance of making it and I was just stoked to live in the city that would be hosting “the big game”. I ventured out and caught some of the action that was happening even a whole week before kickoff, and WOW have they made this city into a party.

The above images are from an even put on by Super Bowl LIVE featuring Minneapolis artists.

I’m proud of the city I live in, the music that lives within us, and the community of people that come together at events like this.

SKOL

5 Likes

Sorry about your loss to the Eagles. I was rooting for you guys! Especially after that INSANE win agains the Saints…

2 Likes

Hahaha, okay! I will ask you before I go there.:smile:

1 Like

Wow! Do you get the ticket for super bowl?

#Hello, Topeka#

Honestly, there is not a whole lot special about Kansas… but there are occasional severe thunderstorms! This photo was taken this past May when the Storm Prediction Center based in Norman, Oklahoma, issued the first HIGH RISK for Kansas in over 5 years. That means there’s a very high probability of a tornado outbreak, and while my dad and I didn’t personally see a tornado while out chasing, we did run into this tornado warned storm.

Anyone have any questions about the weather? :laughing:

2 Likes

I love the movie called Dallas Buyers Club!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow, you still live there? I know many people go there for honeymoon!:grin:

@AnkerOfficial any word yet on the winners? :grin:

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFIBVNhjs7E[quote=“joshuad11, post:89, topic:58404”]
Anyone have any questions about the weather?
[/quote]

So many great cities and some amazing places… I say everyone should win a battery pack, this way we all can continue in our journeys and travel to even more amazing places

5 Likes

Not out of the question…

Less than 100 entries vs 1000 winners for the Valentine’s Day.

2 Likes

A lovely song by a local lad to get us all in the mood for the 6 Nations Championship. A great win against Scotland to start us off https://www.facebook.com/WalesOnline/videos/10155411638817183/

3 Likes

Let the fun begin @Oggyboy

Good luck to everyone!!! :muscle:

1 Like

Who won? Its Feb 4th

4 Likes

Lol let the poor staff have a weekend. :joy:They deserve some time. They’ll let us know probably first thing Monday morning ^-^

1 Like

Start tailgating for Super Bowl! When you wake up with the hangover tomorrow we should know :wink:

I have that PowerCore II 6700 Powerbank. I have also created an review if you want to see it in action: