Headphone Survey | Take Part and Win

C with black metal finish.

1 Like

This time the goal was met

2 Likes

D is still the best looking

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna have to go for C :slight_smile: Like the textured look on the sides that give a unique look while remaining with what looks like a comfortable design!

1 Like

I would recommend going here to vote if you havenā€™t already

2 Likes

I think that C looks good.

C. Sleek black fits it perfectly, makes it less flashy.

D is the best

1 Like

Well folks, we hit the quota on both. I guess itā€™s time for 10 pairs of spirit X :joy:

1 Like

There is one other event for similar survey with Soundcore Spirit X for the winnerā€¦

Total 6 Spirit X to be won (5 from this event + 1 from other event)

Best of luck to everyone!

A all the way once more !! Good luck folks

I choose B since design wise, you can keep the manufacturing costs down with one single solid color. With a metal end cap design like C (yeah itā€™s flashy and all), your prone to having the device absorb and heat up faster if youā€™re outdoors in sunny warmer climates (like at a park/beach) thus diminishing the battery life as youā€™ll have to deal with it overheating. With a plastic composite, youā€™d not have to worry as much for any slight signal interference of the bluetooth/nfc connections. I remember the old Iphone bodies having ā€˜coolā€™ metal frame design yet because of that it didnā€™t get good antennae strength. I would rather have that quick millisecond of connecting devices than a connection that lags. I do hope the ear pads are slightly tilted at an angle to conform to the location of the ears on the human head.

Thank you all! When I receive my new set of Spirit X Iā€™ll let you all know how they sound! Iā€™m just joking but YES these would be awesome next to my SoundCore Curve

Good luck voters! :thumbsup:
@AnkerOfficial now is the time to pick the winners!!
Donā€™t forget to include my name :grin:

3 Likes

I Voted for A
Please donā€™t leave me out! :grin:

These would make a good review for me. Will compare it with my Soundbuds Slim and my friendā€™s AirPods

1 Like

I like C because they look sleek and edgy.

I hope they donā€™t forget my name too :joy::wink:

1 Like

Its very cool to see these ā€œget X number of participantsā€ threads actually fill up. Good luck to any of you that participated and hope for a chance to try a new toy. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Well I have the Slim+ which is my current fave for leisure traveling, Bose QC 35 for flights, I have three Spirit which I find worse audio. So Iā€™m curious about the Spirit X

I think the area which needs innovating is much lower cost good active noise cancelling buds.