Happy Anker-Ween! | Share Your Photo and Win

Halloween at home was fairly low key, it was on Sunday 10/28 from 1pm-5pm. Lots of little kiddos come to the door, most of them shy and don’t say much… But still grab a handful of treats.

We’ve learned a trick, walk the neighborhood the last hour. Households will give much more candy to the kiddo because they want the sweets out of the house!

My work takes Halloween very seriously. Our team won the pumpkin decorating contest (Clown -Jack in the box) and our department won the decorating. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Best one I have seen online this year

1 Like

BOO!

1 Like

My loves this made my Halloween better than any party or even candy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You sure you didn’t put the wrong gas in?

Must admit, I’ve never heard of that problem… Ever.

Hope it dont cost much, be a real bugger just before Christmas.

I work on cars so yes I know what’s wrong with it, and yes it’s a common problem when the crankshaft sensor goes bad, what happens is it sends an irregular signal to the ECU when it gets hot and to prevent damage the ECU shuts the engine off.
The crankshaft sensor is a Hall sensor, it registers the rotational speed of the crankshaft. This information is used by engine management systems to control the fuel injection or the ignition system timing and other engine parameters. So once that signal goes wonky it all shuts down

Btw, I replaced this part 2 mo tha ago so it’s still under warranty. I just exchanged it for a better brand so hopefully no more issues

Ah, ok. As I said tho…

Is it common for that make of car? I’ve heard of crank belts snapping n causing lots of damage, but not a sensor.

Our cars have a chain, so no belt to snap. But same issue as a lot of other cars, not just this brand

Heres our updated photo, before we got stranded for the night

6 Likes

Hope you can recognize me :smiley:

1 Like

Love the dog

1 Like

Cat, we dressed the cat as the dog Zero

2 Likes

Ah, I had a choice… Cat/dig, and obvs went wrong! lol

Our cat wouldn’t let us even think about dressing her up.

1 Like

OHHH, I LOVE that little unicorn, SO CUTE! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

We take the kids trick or treating in their Minecraft Steve n Fallout costumes n go to the pumpkin house where they display like over a 1000 pumpkins.

Anker is Going Amazing nice work Team Keep It Up have great Halloween party to Every One

Wow! How do I get job there?! Not a single person dressed up or decorated at my job. :frowning:

This year I dresed up as Rick Grimes of the Walkig Dead.

1 Like

My mother and I decided this Halloween we’d become the iconically terrifying Donald trump and Hillary Clinton. We hope you enjoy our photos and good luck to all participants!

1 Like