Happy Anker-Ween! | Share Your Photo and Win

Hello all ghosts, goblins, and Anker fans!

The appointed time of year has arrived, when the spirits of the dead and creatures of the blackest night venture forth to terrorize all living beings. Also, something about candy.

How do you plan to spend this most haunted of days? Will you brave the beasts of your local haunted house? Go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood? Stay huddled inside with a scary movie?

Seeing is believing! Share what you’re up to this Halloween (or if you’ve already celebrated, show us that!) in the comments below. From your scariest costume and makeup to your freakiest decoration or Michael Jackson-style flash mob, we want to see it all.

And, great news! Our mad scientists told us that they have 5 extra PowerCore Lite hidden in the lab. By submitting your festive photo, you’re automatically entered to win one. If a black cat crosses your path and you don’t get lucky this time, don’t fret. We’ll get you ready for the next PowerDraw or auction by giving you 100 PowerBucks just for showing up!

Don’t make us wait for forty thousand years to see a sight that almost stops our hearts. We want to scream, as horror looks us right between the eyes, but we’re not paralyzed because we’re giving you PowerCore chargers! That’s how the song goes, right?

Party On! :jack_o_lantern:

Rules

1. Share a Halloween photo (or video!) below and then you’ll be automatically entered to win. You can show off your costume, makeup, decorations, or any activities you participate in this Halloween.
  2. We’ll pull 5 winning names from the random lucky cauldron to win PowerCore Lite. In addition, everyone who participates gets 100 PowerBucks.
  3. Open to residents in the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
  4. Event ends November 5th. The winner will be announced on November 6th.
  5. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Happy Anker-Ween! | Winners!

Hey Anker fans,

Thank you all for sharing your Halloween photos with us! I’m sure that you all had a great Halloween and I also had a great one thanks to seeing all of your awesome costumes, makeup and decorations.

The 5 winners are:

@Elmo41683
@Jidr
@Shanon_Yu
@Quinn_Armstrong
@Dae-Joong_Kim

We’ll be contacting you soon to arrange shipment of your PowerCore Lite. Of course, everyone else who participated will get 100 PowerBucks.

Thanks again for your support, and be sure to stick around on the Community so you don’t miss out on the next event!

22 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

2 Likes

Not really Halloween here in Germany.
This custom is more familiar in Ireland, Uk and USA I suppose.

But let’s see what the folks there will show us.
Yesterday I have seen some really funny selfmade!!! masks here at the weekend topic from elmo41683
GREAT! :joy:

4 Likes

I waiting for a mask to arrive but it’s currently stuck in customs in London :joy:

2 Likes

I shared this in a previous thread, but I went with friends to Disneyland’s Mickey’s Treat-or-Treat Party and we were all dressed as “Toy Characters.” Al McWhiggen from “Toy Story 2” was easiest for me to do.

5 Likes

An oldie but a goodie. I was the cowboy​:ghost::gun::cowboy_hat_face::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

The next photo from you taken as “The Cowboy” should show the Zero one in your hand instead of the red pumpkin! :joy:

1 Like

I’m assuming by zero you meant Beero😂

3 Likes

Ja! You may try this one.
But don’t spill! :grin:

3 Likes

I forgot to mention:
Quite heavy for a “little cowboy” :joy:
1 Liter

2 Likes

Thankfully I’m all growed up now.

3 Likes

So lets try it the next time here in Munich!
You’re welcome, you know this! :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll definitely stop by and have a few if I’m ever in that neck of the woods :jack_o_lantern::ghost::beers:

2 Likes

Myself n the fiancée, are far too long I. The tooth, to be dressing up, to sit at home, and wait for no one to knock the door… We live in a small block of 6 flats/apartments.

We have a security main door, which each tenant has a key for… Very rare in UK for blocks to have a concierge service, unless really expensive ones.

I haven’t “celebrated” all hallows evening, for (hmm) years. Probably last time I got slightly scarry, was back in the 90s. lol

It’s Def more an American thing for adults to dress up… Which I suspect we’ll see in the photos.

4 Likes

Going to chill at home and watch movies for Halloween. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m Mr. Meeseeks, look at me!!!

4 Likes

I never really pick anything scary. But I made a Jedi costume last time this time I am a ninja without the hood on. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not a huge costume dresser but I do love to cook and I plan on making some of these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juKWOTRpbsg

1 Like

@Kevin_Luc Which one are you gonna make? Don’t forget to show us your work! :grin:

2 Likes

My neighborhood goes little crazy for Halloween.

8 Likes