Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Here, I found the link for you. https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FD4TH7J

2 Likes

Got my choices in tonight

Ended up going for the Soundcore Infini and a plug :+1:t2:

Already itching to getting my hands on the soundbar already lol.

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for this fantastic opportunity to win some great prizes. Looking forward to seeing how much the forum has grown in time for next years celebration.

Maybe il buy a caterpillar cake to mark the occasion :cake:

1 Like

So I finally decided what I wanted to get…

For hubby … the SoundCore Space NC Wireless Headphones

For me … the Soundcore Motion Q and a 1ft Powerline Micro USB cable

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial for the goodies. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Don’t forget to put the links on the email n reply.

@Nhi that’s an impressive list.

If you were to try and get those goodies in the UK it would be about £210.

The headphones themselves are £139.99 so outside UK winners budget.

2 Likes

U.S. amazon has the currently for $99.99. I was looking at them as well as the “big” item out of the 3 I was looking for.

I would get the SoundCore Flare for myself except the Space NC took most of the credit. Oh well. As they say, better to give then receive.

1 Like

I would say the Soundcore Infini I went for was a family gift as it’s going in the living room - but it’s for me :tongue:

I thought about the Soundcore Infini to replace the soundbar we have in the bedroom but the fact that there is no volume adjustment display was a deciding factor. Besides that, hubby is already getting the Space NC so the Motion Q would be mine. :wink: In fact, he’ll be using the Space NC in the bedroom.

. Keep up the great work

@Element321 @Jesse_Hernandez1 @Quinn_Armstrong @580baby @Tim_Searles @ryandhazen @ndalby @21johern @kumar.sachin @xiixcg @iroast @elmo41683 @amangons @rupinjohar @graphicflowyt @Nhi @TheCharneco @k_pug2003 @Games2263 @MistKY We have received every winner’s prizes choices. And we will ship out your prizes this week based on the google forms you’ve completed. :hugging:

15 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial :hugging:

Sweet…thanks again @AnkerOfficial :ok_hand:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial :blush:

Now I need to make space in front of tv for the new speaker :+1:t2:

Thankyou @AnkerOfficial :handshake:

Thank you! It was tough deciding between what I wanted lol

:heart_eyes: Yay! Thanks so much, @AnkerOfficial! You guys are pretty darn amazing! :partying_face:

Thanks @AnkerOfficial!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial !!! :yum:

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. You are the best :slight_smile: