Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Guys, time to zero in on model zero :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the same boat, entered not really thinking I would have a shot…though I can think of one or two things that would make good Christmas bonus gift’s for family / friends…based on the last giveaway of this format @AnkerOfficial sent a Google form where you could provide the Amazon links of x3 products…once they have been cross ref for price/availability etc they are sent…

4 Likes

Thanks, Ill keep an eye out once I figure out what to choose. I do know I want the wireless car charger, just need to figure the rest out. Thanks for the heads up about the google form

@AnkerOfficial is there any chance that Mynt products can be included as well? or is it strictly Anker/Soundcore/Roav/Nebula/eufy

1 Like

Talk about an amazing way to start off a Tuesday! I can say with 100% certainty that I was not expecting this one bit! Thank you, @AnkerOfficial, SO VERY MUCH and congrats to all the winners! Now, could someone help me off the floor? :star_struck::partying_face::exploding_head:

OMG I won!!! I never win anything >_<!!! That’s so lucky thank you @AnkerOfficial !!! Oof I didn’t know I would get this far, I need to make a list now.

1 Like

Congrats to all the winners!

I had no expectations to win this one. There were a lot of vultures swarming which made it very difficult!

4 Likes

Just looked to see which comment my lucky one was…oh the irony :laughing:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial if we have a list of all anker items with their pricing, that will make choosing the prize items much easier…
Are we going to use the amazon price or list price or sale price?

1 Like

Hmm I see so I guess we wait for the google form to come out?

@MistKY I’m sure @AnkerOfficial will confirm shortly but based on a similar competition last year (think it was a Christmas one), a Google form was sent to the winners within a week or so of the event end date for your chosen items…then it’s down to stock and whether the item(s) are available for your territory (for example the Zero is not showing on Amazon UK at present so would most likely not be a possible choice)…

3 Likes

congrats to all who won…

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Thank you! :sunglasses:

@DrMajidHanif Thank you!

2 Likes

Wow, not quite sure what to say except thank you. despite my many 2’s I had no expectation of actually winning. I had a blast playing with you guys and gals if you couldn’t tell I am super competitive :slight_smile::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for running such as awesome community and giveaways!

2 Likes

I love these kind of giveaways. It was interesting at the start of it prior to the rules being clarified and keeps everyone on their toes when the numbers get close.

Happy Birthday!

Lol, yeah it was kind of a free-for-all there at the beginning. I hope there are more events like this but with more thought out rules. Give people an inch and they will take a mile, I know I’m guilty.

Sorry buddy the event is over.

1 Like

If memory serves me right, this is the third such competition. They have held one each of the prior years… 1st year was like a single 2 grand prize, then last year it was similar to this one

1 Like

Yes, the Chinese New year lucky numbers.