Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

@amangons Wasn’t much room left with exchange rate - ordered a plug lol

Yourself?

1 Like

Trying hard to find something for the £7 left.

I’m not happy at the price for the infini tho… Calm down

Taking the exchange rate into effect, it’s a lot more expensive over here. The current rate of exchange is $99 becomes £76 in pure value.

So for it to be £109, an extra £33 has been added somewhere… And shipping isn’t the only reason, it can’t be. …

I’m not ungrateful, but as we’re getting the exchange rate value for our prize, which is being given as a strict exchange rate, we lose out, as the prices for Anker are more expensive, thus giving us less value.
The Euro comes to €130, which is more than we get.

I’m pleased to finally get my hands on the infini, and hope to be able to enjoy TV a lot more with a clearer sound… Remember the ear ache you got from a Bluetooth ear piece? Try that 24/7 so to speak. So at home, I don’t wear my hearing aids, as they hurt my ears. After a few days, I don’t wear them at all due to the discomfort.

@amangons I would’ve been happy to just win the Infini soundbar lol but if you look up someone bagged a few items with a total of about £210 due to the price difference between US and UK.

I was looking at the Infini mini and a wireless charging pad but when talking it through with my gf - she had to come clean and tell me that she got me a wireless charger for Xmas lol

Best about it was that she contacted Anker to find out which one would be the best :yum: @AnkerOfficial hopefully your colleague advised her of a good one :joy:

2 Likes

I’m not unhappy at being able to get the infini.

It’s just the way my mind works.

I chose my items which came to 134, and was asked to receive do it, so I dropped one item (them leads, lol) but still too high. So dropped the other item also (was hoping to get a larger powerbank, as Amazon failed to properly deliver the 20100 (which got stolen from my doorstep, and no body wants to help) and so I don’t have a one).

@AnkerOfficial I haven’t received my PowerBucks for this or the halloween thread.

The PowerBucks of this thread will added to every participants’ account within this week. For the Halloween event, only the people who posted a photo count.

4 Likes

Got my notification of dispatch today.

Seems like I may have gone over limit as it only shows the soundbar :joy:

Possibly not, had two separate dispatch emails (so far) for 2 of the 3 items I selected…

1 Like

I got 1 out of 3 notifications so far. Excited and waiting for other items to ship. Thank you @AnkerOfficial

Check your Anker messages…

I had one advising I was over n to change it.

Thanks Anker. Received 1 of my items today.
When am I going to get my other two products?

2 Likes

Lucky you, I haven’t even gotten any shipment notification

Oh I got the dispatch email yesterday. It actually came really early.

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial!!

First one dropped today, second is going in circles with Hermes, just awaiting dispatch of the third and final :grin:

1 Like

@graphicflowyt what you get?

I got my second dispatch email this afternoon :+1:t2:

1 Like

@k_pug2003
I chose the PowerCore + and 2 desktop chargers with type c, you can’t go wrong with Anker’s chargers. Would of got the SoundCore noise cancelling headphones but I needed to prioritise charging my gadgets😲. Ashame $150 converts to about £115

Yeah times like this you wish the exchange rate was “bad” lol

1 Like

No dispatch notice for me, although Anker PMd me and said my new list was gonna be sent … So I spose that counts?

Woo hoo! Congrats on your prizes! My scale is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can’t wait to do the before and after Thanksgiving weight check! hahahaha! Haven’t received any notification of the headphones being shipped yet. Super excited for those! :smile: