Happy 2023 Everyone 🎉

Hi everyone! I know it’s been a bit slow around here. But I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy 2023. 2022 has been tough peeps. But hang in there. It’s a New Year and a clean slate. I hope everyone is well. Let’s ring in the New Year on a positive note. I hope for the Anker community to be more active. I miss the old forum, powerdraws, and testings. Perhaps this year, we’ll see the Power User and Testing Club to revive. Crossing my fingers.

HAPPY%20new%20year%202019

17 Likes

This is song I do really like

Regarding this forum : I don’t think it will be ever the same like in the old days.

It’s definitely dead.

But we should not give up that nice place.
We will stay here and have our private fun. :rofl:

5 Likes

Happy New Year @Nhi @Chiquinho hope it’s a happy and healthy one for you!

Same for all community members who are still sticking around!

8 Likes

Happy New Year to you @Chiquinho. I’ve never heard of this song, I dig it. :slight_smile: Unfortunately, you are right. The forum is not what it use to be. :frowning: But it’s nice to see the old school folks here still. I hope that Anker sees and appreciates those that stuck around.

4 Likes

Happy New Year to you too! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy new year to all on here! Hope 2023 is a great one!

5 Likes

Happy New Year All.

Yes, I’m back from the…:dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Happy new year to you all!

2 Likes

Happy new year guys!
Wish this site would come back to life

3 Likes

The more are participating, the more its alive.
The participation of the admins is not needed. :smiley:

They do their job now at tiktak, fakebook and other unsocial media.

Yeah, I kind of feel like it all started here and moved on without us. I miss those days. Now, it’s all about the other social media sites. When was the last time any one of us actually had an opportunity to test a new product? And I feel that their prices are going up too. They sent me a $30 off coupon for my birthday (January 1st) but everything is so high priced. So much for earning all these so called bucks huh?

Unfortunately, it’s alive due to contests and giveaways. They draw in all the passers. Afterwards, they skip town, so to speak. All the veterans are left scratching our heads.

2 Likes

Everything moved to tik tac. Theres no reason why they would spend resources here when they can get “influencers” to influence new ankerians

2 Likes

Happy new year everyone!

I knoe.
But I( will never take part on this “data thieves”.
Let other do .

I know.
But I( will never take part on this “data thieves”.
Let other do .

1 Like

Happy New Year All :tada:

3 Likes

Happy 2023

4 Likes

You are still alive!!!
Great to see you here again on the “lost planet” :rofl:

We use to say here : Weeds never spoil.

1 Like

Happy 2023!!! :partying_face:

3 Likes

What a surprise .
Detected some little flowers in our garden.

Dedicated to all who take part here! :smile:

2 Likes