[Great Deal] PowerWave 7.5 Pad, ONLY $11.99!

Anker’s PowerWave 7.5 Pad is on sale for just $11.99 with code KJWIRELESS.

This is one of the (if not the) cheapest wireless charger that supports fast charging for iPhone available. In other words, if you’ve been waiting on a great deal to enjoy the benefits of wireless charing, now is a better time than ever to do so!

Features & details

• The Anker Advantage: Join the 30+ million powered by our leading technology.
  • One for All: Works at high speed with most wirelessly-charged phones, including the latest iPhone (7.5W) and Samsung and LG flagship phones (10W). Quick Charge 3.0 wall charger required (not included).
  • Non-Slip, Yes Slim: A slimline profile provides an aesthetically pleasing complement to your desk, while the rubberized surface prevents slipping and sliding.
  • Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave transmits charging power directly through protective cases.
  • What You Get: PowerWave 7.5 Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Let us know if you’ll be cashing in on this amazing discount with a reply down below!

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing this deal! I don’t need one as I already have two chargers, but I’ll be sure to tell my friends and family! :joy::grin:

2 Likes

Great deal, thanks for sharing! Have the PowerWave+ pad wireless charger so am good for now.

1 Like

Nice deal!

1 Like

Nice discount for those on the wireless charging route, thanks for sharing @joshuad11 !

1 Like

Bought it, and I will return the non-7.5 that I bought for the same price couple weeks ago. Thanks!!

1 Like

Love the deal thanks so much

1 Like

This is crazy… I purchased this at regular price a couple of months ago. It is a great charging pad. At this price, if I needed more, I would jump on it!

1 Like