Graduated College? Now Graduate from TV to Projector!

nebula%20may

Parents, STOP!

That’s right. Remove that “Congradulations” mug from your Amazon cart. After partying working hard in college for the last 4 years, your freshly graduated son or daughter doesn’t want a novelty mug.

Gift them something they actually want. Like, say, a Nebula projector.

Our projectors are the perfect gifts for the newly graduated. For one, they’re ultra-portable, easily slipping inside a pocket, backpack, or suitcase. Rather than hauling a TV up several flights of stairs to their tiny new apartment, they can simply pop one in their luggage.

And their small size is not the only way our projectors outperform TVs. Each packs a huge display at least 100 inches big, as well as built-in speakers, and, of course, thousands of apps.

To celebrate graduation, we’re offering huge deals on our most popular portable projectors. Click the link below to check them out!

http://seenebula.co/CGraduationdeals

10 Likes

Nice discount!
For pensioners as I am, such a little Astro (not in the list because its a "kid’s projector :rofl:) is doing fine using it often in my small private office.

3 Likes

Good discounts :+1:

2 Likes

nice deals!

2 Likes

Projectors are a big help for students. Will check discounts.

2 Likes

Nice products and discounts, but as a new college graduate I would have had far better things to do with a gift of cash in that amount than a projector.

But I’m sure for some people it will be the right choice!

4 Likes

Nice gift but I see it more as someone in college if they don’t have a tv space more so than out of college when the job search starts and all the expenses start to become even more

2 Likes

Capsule II is still too expensive. I have one and can’t ever recommend it to friends because of the price. Although it is the perfect complement to the Nintendo Switch.

3 Likes