Same to you buddy, have a great weekend. I hope you find cool stuff at the flea market this weekend.

I sent my info to Juliet earlier and she helped me out.

4 Likes

I am ready to start hunting ( its 4: 35 here in München )
Not too cold, and no rain.

Lets see what’s around!:laughing:

3 Likes

Grats guys…well deserved…

4 Likes

I was referring to the Facebook giveaway that fooled us all. But yes, I hope there are more giveaways soon!

2 Likes

Seems really the old, well deserved crew is coming back!
GREAT! :laughing:

We suffered such a long time.
But we were always still present!

So we can start our “private support job” again as usual.
Saving ANKER a lot of time and money.

The company should never forget about that!:wink:

4 Likes

Congrats @TheDude @Chiquinho and @Fuu_bar :muscle:

6 Likes

Poodle Bichon Havanese Chihuahua and Pekingese. Got him a DNA test to put our argument to rest as the former owners didn’t know what he was :confused:

1 Like

I made such a DNA-test .
And it was found out that I am a 100% Neanderthaler!
What a miracle!
But I am a little bit “upgraded” now as you see! :rofl:

beethoven

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners @Chiquinho @Fuu_bar and @TheDude Great to see all people I know from here!

4 Likes

Thanks man, Hope you win the next one and it’s nice to see the old group getting back together.

1 Like

Some are still missing.
But I am sure they will come back.

2 Likes

I can spot a poodle blend anywhere. They’re the best! I had two golden doodles years ago. Just amazing fun dogs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

congrats to some og’s of this site!

4 Likes

Real talk, the 733 is pretty sweet.

4 Likes

I wanted one SOOOOOOO much. I’m so glad y’all could get in on this special partnership with Hasbro.

2 Likes

Let’s just say it was a pleasant surprise to see on my porch lol. Thank you so much again @AnkerOfficial!

Our pleaseure, @Fuu_bar! Thanks for sticking around and playing the game with us:)

1 Like

That looks sick!!

1 Like

I received mine Monday and couldn’t be happier. This little power bank is a powerhouse cranks out a ton of power built-in plug and recharges pretty quickly Plus the cool graphics and premium finish. Anker absolutely nailed this one.

3 Likes

Out of stock in DE at the moment.
So I have to wait a little bit.
No problem at all.