Grogu! And OMG … Grogu has its own 521! Me where you got the 521, you must tell.

2 Likes

Well you doooo have a device on its way to youuuu … but still! I wanted as many as possible to join the fun.

That said, I’m talking to my boss Friday (I hope) about prize planning. I got a pitch on giveaways for her:)

I have the 733, and I regularly force it on my friends who are now back to work travel. The foldable prongs … wowza.

1 Like

Of course!
Where else. :laughing:

I made a lot of photos like this in the past and shared these at soundcore’s forum.
Unfortunately all has been given up there.
There is no more support by soundcore at the moment. :sleepy:

There are still a few from the “old crew” on board there.
Me too.

And there is still HOPE to get a reanimation by soundcore.
Many requests by totally frustrated customers.
But who likes to answer, when being totally neglected by the company!

2 Likes

Well it does not mean that I will not participate and try to have fun. It was that more of conversation of taking the plunge on buying the 733 due to being to busy with new job duties (as I am waiting for the promotion to through human resources).

LOL I usually like to get the item when I can go and play around with it and get a good feel for the device.

1 Like

Anker MagGo + Dog = Iron Man’s Pet? :rofl:

6 Likes

Same. Totally.

Promotion! Right on! Congratulations:)

1 Like

Awwww. Little dog be charged up ready to zoomie! (I have a small terrier … hilarious antics!)

1 Like

@Chiquinho … 100 percent. I’m compiling feedback to share up. Thank you for this. Your opinion is meaningful.

I learn so much from you all here :blush:

I didn’t know doggos had Apple MagSafe :thinking:

1 Like

My pupper still just has old fashioned Velcro. Shrug

1 Like

Hey while I have your attention The April fools Twitter giveaway winners were never announced unless it was an April fool’s joke if so good show :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The April Fool’s Day “Not a Joke Giveaway” that fooled us all! :rofl: I was thinking the same thing about a week ago!

2 Likes

The winners haven’t been announced yet, but it is coming! (Because it’s a partnership, there’s a little more involved in notifying winners.)

3 Likes

Ha! I assure you it wasn’t intentional. I’m so glad y’all are on social though, hahaha.

3 Likes

The winners haven’t been announced yet, but it is coming! (Because it’s a partnership, there’s a little more involved in notifying winners.)

2 Likes

Didn’t even see that one, which one was that for?

1 Like

I don’t have a link, but the prize was Optimus Prime stuff we co-branded.

1 Like

Found it on Instagram, think it ended up buried in my feed. Loving the braded stuff, especially the Nebula Capsule 3, they did some nice work on all of them.

2 Likes