Get the World’s Smallest Power Delivery Charger for Free!

I’m really excited about this Atom series of chargers. I recently purchased the PowerPort PD 1 (18W) with the foldable plug, and it’s been awesome to have it in my backpack for when I’m at work or elsewhere.

I think that this one would be my main go-to portable charger due to its awesome itty-bitty size!

1 Like

I think this would complete my gadget backpack. I have the cacoon grid it backpack and my MacBook air charger takes up so much room

1 Like

Anker has always been in the forefront in technology so it is only natural for them to see an opportunity in the mobile world we live in. I travel on business throughout the year and find myself working from anywhere I may be at the time. It could be at the airport: on the plane: at the coffee house: at a restaurant or in the Hotel. Portable charging and portable charging devices are my bread and butter. I definitely will put this charger to the test of times!

1 Like

Congratulations on this very important new technology implementation!

1 Like

I’m gonna use it to charge my new iPhone XS fast!!! :100::100::100:

1 Like

Guess who got lucky as hell! This guy! Not a transmission problem!!! Not $1,200!! The axle shaft broke. I’m assuming it had damage the other ship didn’t find from the original accident. $50 part. Easy labor. Should have it back tomorrow aka Thursday or Friday!

2 Likes

it seems ideal for my children’s devices

1 Like

The USB3 port on my laptop doesn’t work, so I would use this charger with my USB C to USB 3.O cord to charge my phone in a regular wall socket.

1 Like

@Lisa_Hrabec Um, not quite the way it would work. This is only USB c output so to charge your phone you would need a USB-C to USB-C cable

I think @Lisa_Hrabec meant type c to 9pin micro USB better known as USB 3.0

2 Likes

This will be perfect for my S9+

1 Like

I need it for my Google Pixel 2 XL

No, I meant a USB 3.0 port. It looks like a USB 2.0 except that it is blue inside.

1 Like

What type of phone do you have?

Your USB 3.0 port is actually a USB-A connection high speed. You would need a USB-C to USB-C cable and compatible phone in order to work.

2 Likes

Not true. I have a c-3.1a cable. Charges fine

Never mind. lol. Just saw the post below yours strong text

See you are a Spaz, lol j/k

Thank you @monk3e Matt, that’s what I was trying to say

1 Like

Lol. Honestly that’s the first I’ve seen 3.0. That’s why I was like, no definitely possible, AND my c port in my laptop does NOTHING also. Lol