Get the World’s Smallest Power Delivery Charger for Free!

Hi, Anker fans!

If you’ve been keeping up with the news on the community, or saw CEO Steven Yang’s keynote at the Anker On Board Facebook live stream event, you’ll have heard about our new PowerPort Atom series.

For those of you not yet in the loop: imagine a MacBook charger, except in pocket-friendly form, and capable of giving USB-C phones, tablets, and more a full speed Power Delivery charge.

That’s the result of swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (known as GaN), a low-resistance, high-efficiency conductive material that lets us take our advanced charging technology and shrink it waaaaay down.

The first in this new series, PowerPort Atom PD 1, goes on sale soon, but you can click over to our event page right now to be in with a chance to win yours for free!

Let us know below how you plan to use PowerPort Atom PD 1, and future chargers in the series. Don’t forget to keep your eye on the community for all exciting new developments.

Power On!

38 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

I love the size of this new charger! But now I need a new Macbook with USB-C :joy:

11 Likes

I will have to replace my MacBook soon - it’s working just fine, but being a 2012 MacBook Air, it started lacking the power to do some of the stuff I do on it, like graphic design. I’ll most likely get a MacBook Pro, and one of those would come in handy!

5 Likes

I was given a 2012 Macbook, it works good but cant be used for much due to how old it is so I will be upgrading this spring. If I won one if these it would currently be used to charge my Gakaxy S9+, and then to charge the macbook air come spring time.

1 Like

Amazon link?

Looking forward to the 2 and 4 port versions to be released by the end of the year, too!

3 Likes

I would use this mini with my timer plug. It would help streamline my outlet quite a bit and free up an port :slight_smile: :heart_eyes: :grin:

4 Likes

quite possibly the hardest quiz I have ever taken …:rolling_eyes::thinking::joy:

1 Like

I use that same timer plug! Although most gadgets have built-in protections against over-charging, I still like to switch the charger off after 3 hours.

1 Like

Love how small it is! This might finally convince me to shell out the money for an Apple USB-C to Lightning cable.

1 Like

I’m sporting a mid 2011 Macbook Air 13" and when it dies (if it ever does) I’ll replace it with the newest Macbook Air with PD
This tiny charger will come handy at the time.

1 Like

You and me both! Hahaha!

1 Like

Entered! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

I don’t like the idea that my devices are being constantly charged when they are already at 100%. Call me weird :slight_smile:

1 Like

Entered and fingers crossed. It was definitely the most difficult contest I have seen (lol). Thank you @AnkerOfficial for yet another opportunity.
I will be using it to charge my Galaxy S9+ for now.

I didn’t see this available in Amazon Canada, can Anker make it happen? cheers

2 Likes

Is this available for UK / European participants?

Lol after reading further down page it’s not lol

Good luck to those in US :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Oh bugger, missed it’s USA only… Again :face_with_head_bandage:

Oh well if I should accidently win, I’ll have to decide who should get it… Hmmm

2 Likes