Further discount sale on eufy in AUD

It’s always the way, when the distributor has a sale on, then others a few days later further discount. For AUD customers. Note: NO ECAM OR SCALE P1. Most likely arrive when they sell out of all the old stock.

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/?q=Eufy

2 Likes

Wow! The price of the eufy scales are scary! 129 AUD is about 89 US dollars. And yes I see your point, they are selling the older model eufycam

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. Nice to see original eufycam on sale.

1 Like

oh man some pretty nice deals

1 Like

been watching Eufy cameras for a bit, moved into new house last week. Saw JB deal for $999 down from $1249 so bought one today, one of the easiest things to setup, took like 30 mins.
Didnt know there was a new model, but considering that many Eufy products are not in AU or easily bought in stores, id say new one might be a way off.
Interested to know the difference between the old model and new, all I can see is the overall look of camera, anyone know?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s 129 AUD for the old scales, not the new ones. Australia is the dumping ground of what doesn’t sell all over the world, but with massively inflated prices.

1 Like

There is the eufy ecam, however it doesn’t come with AI and another feature from what I can recall. The older model eufy cameras are still great quality. Anything new of eufy won’t be in stores here for a long time if at all. It’s a distributor that is slowly rolling eufy products out in Australia at crazy prices compared to the rest of the world. They want to get rid of all old stock so they don’t have to discount it before bringing in new stock. But this shouldn’t come as a surprise. Even company owned brands do that here with clothing etc. electronics are no different.