[US] Flare Mini, ONLY $35!

Soundcore’s all-new Flare Mini is now discounted to $34.99 on Amazon (rated 4.4 :star:).

Here’s how to claim the deal:

1. Check the coupon on the listing (-$5).
  2. Apply code KINJASPK at checkout (-$10).

And that’s it, you’ve just saved $15 on Flare Mini!

Features & details

• All Round Pounding Sound: Intense 360° sound drops from back-to-back neodymium drivers for stunning sound in every direction—all powered by Bass Up technology and dual passive radiators.
  • Audio Fireworks: Watch a halo of LEDs phase, pulse, and glow with the rhythm of your music for a next-level listening experience.
  • Pool Party Proof: No matter where the good times go, Flare Mini is suited up and ready. Super-safe IPX7 waterproof protection effortlessly withstands spills, rain, and even complete submersion in water.
  • Can’t Stop The Beat: A high-efficiency Li-ion battery ensures you get 12 hours of thumping sound and pulsing light from a single charge.
  • Wireless Stereo: Connect 2 Flare Mini speakers via a single Bluetooth device for souped-up stereo sound. Designed to work with any Bluetooth device.

Will you be adding to your Soundcore collection with this sale? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Insider

Is this a targetted deal, I saw this earlier as well as just now, only shows me $5 off coupon

1 Like

Whoops! Totally forgot to add the code (KINJASPK) required. Unfortunately, it seems that you can’t stack the $5 off coupon on top of it, so the lowest price available.

1 Like

610856B7-D2E9-422D-8305-6BD94803BC6D

I’m not sure how you are doing this…

The code is worth $10, the coupon is $5.

As you can see, in the first image I used both of them. In the second image I just used the code…

Nonetheless, thanks for sharing! Still getting closer to the “$20 off” I’m waiting for :joy:

3 Likes

At any point the discount won’t go beyond $15… Either use only the deal code KINJASPK or use the deal code (discount goes down from $15 to $10) & Amazon coupon

Price goes down only to $34.99 both cases… believe this is what @insider mentioned here :point_down:

EDIT: The deal code KINJASPK provides a discount of only $10

1 Like

Look at what I posted above. The code is not worth $15

It’s worth $10… in addition the clipping coupon is worth $5…

Sorry, not sure how I got so confused. Original post updated above. Thank you both, @Shenoy and @TechMan!

1 Like

It’s a great deal never the less, thank you @Insider !!!

1 Like

Great price! :hearts:

1 Like

Great deal. Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great deal, US !!
Thanks @Insider :hugs:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :clap:

2 Likes

Great discount

1 Like