FCC posting - new buds - Soundcore Spirit X

Manual

Looks very similar to the Soundbud Curve which many like.

3 Likes

Would be interesting to try these out and compare them to all the others. I just looked briefly but I wonder what they changed

Bluetooth 5.0!
We’re halfway there!
Now just USB-C…

5 Likes

They certainly like churning out new models don’t they :slight_smile: So let’s see, roughly identical on specs apart from improved BT, frequency response and input charge (based on the Curves FCC). Perhaps also an improved driver, which is rarely mentioned on the FCC…

As for USB-C :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I know I go on this rant too often, but once all these products out, Anker is going to have microUSB users covered for years! At least give those that want to move on some USB-C options!

2 Likes

Would be convenient but I can see why on a product like this it could be considered overkill…fast charge is a no goer due to the controller size, plus controller would have to be made a touch bigger which would no doubt impact on weight…as for upcoming speakers, yep inclusion of USB-C would be a must and perhaps include an adapter for micro USB if the format is to be kept alive (albeit at a lower charge)

Nicely updated specs with the curve design :slight_smile:

USB-C for buds is not just about Wattage, it is about reversibility. Both inside the bud between either end of the cable and then the port at the charger gets smaller so the charger gets smaller.

Simpler, smaller.

The clingy Anker to MicroB feels like:

2 Likes

Hence my convenient comment…USB-C is fractionally bigger than micro-USB which depending on the internals structure and connector would result is a slightly bigger controller box (then possibly weight?).

Perhaps they don’t think it’s currently worth the change to utilize only a fraction of the benefits of USB-C on this sort of device…at present…

Interesting. Looks like an update of the Curve, but the new brand suggests some new feature which is hard to discern from the FCC listing, Well, I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Does anybody know why anker is using soundbuds instead of anker as logo?

@AnkerOfficial said it Here that it’s their new Soundcore brand

2 Likes