[FCC and Amazon] Motion B

3 Likes

Boy, is Anker busy or what? :stuck_out_tongue: Go get them Anker!

Interesting, after quick look of the specs it looks like a gen2 of the original SoundCore 1 with wireless pairing added…but lower playback hours

1 Like

Liberty Lite should be passing through very soon.

Found this a few days ago. The article is written in Japanese but easily translated to English with Google Chrome translator.

https://www.phileweb.com/sp/news/d-av/201804/27/43897.html

Motion b front and back

I can’t wait to hear more about the model zero it looks like a Beast. Anker really knocked it out of the park with their speaker line up this year not that they were slacking before.

1 Like

Soundcore Motion B is now live on Amazon US!

Key Features:

• Turn it Up: Dual full-range drivers and an oversized bass radiator drop a huge 12W of stereo sound.
  • BassUp Technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration injects low-end intensity for heart-thumping beats.
  • Pool Party Proof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.
  • 12+ Hour Playtime: Listen more and charge less thanks to a high-performance Li-ion battery.
  • What You Get: Soundcore Motion B, Micro USB Cable, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

As with all other Soundcore products that have launched so far, Motion B allows for true wireless stereo pairing with a second twin speaker. Bluetooth version is 4.2

Pricing and Availability: Soundcore Motion B is in stock and available to order now on Amazon US for an asking price of $39.99.

Now that we know more about Motion B, what are your thoughts about it? How do you think it will stack up against the original Soundcore ($27.99) and Soundcore 2? (also $39.99). Would you be interested in getting in? Let us all know by dropping a reply down below!

We’re now anticipating Soundcore Liberty Lite, which was assigned a widely advertised launch date of Monday, June 18. Still waiting…

1 Like

Ah the Motion B seems to be works better than previous models, if only for the dual pairing capabilities alone. Now this is something I can see setting up in the house with one on either end of the couch and pairing them for that seemingly surround sound, would be great for movie watching

2 Likes

Up on the UK (perhaps wider) Power Users page this morning as a sample :smiley:

1 Like

Currently testing/writing up an item so there’s no way I can even see a glimpse of whatever was there…I’m sure it wasn’t there for very long either.:smirk:

I almost grabbed this, but decided against it seeing as I have 4 pairs of portable speakers now. I’d much rather test that nepowerpackw that’s on there

Came to the same conclusion myself, currently in the middle of testing the Flare (plus my own purchase)…tested the Mini 2 not long ago, have the SoundCore Boost as my main room speaker (for the moment :wink:) , the Sport XL for garden/outdoors, SoundCore 1 at work and a Nano in the backpack (after gifting two already)…well so far :grin:

Soundcore Motion B receives mixed initial reviews with the first 15 averaging out to 3.7 :star: via Amazon US.

https://www.amazon.com/Soundcore-Anker-technology-Longer-Lasting-Waterproof/product-reviews/B07CSPLGV9

I do not know what people expect who were giving it such a low rating. I love my set, given its size it has great audio quality better than the soundcore 2 IMO and the ipx7 rating and the ability to pair two speakers together put it way over the top for me.

2 Likes

Amazon reviews in my experience are on average worthless, either facile high scores with no experience or low scores due to invalid reasons. This is why I think this community is a better source of factual valid opinions.

4 Likes