Facebook Outage

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp have been down for hours! Are you experiencing any issues? Be sure to let us know with a reply down below.

Facebook used Twitter to address the situation:

We’re aware that some people are currently having trouble accessing the Facebook family of apps. We’re working to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

— Facebook (@facebook) March 13, 2019

We're focused on working to resolve the issue as soon as possible, but can confirm that the issue is not related to a DDoS attack.

— Facebook (@facebook) March 13, 2019

In the meantime, are you doing instead? I am considering taking a walk outside… Let the memes begin! :joy:

My WhatsApp messages are failing, not sure if this is related, and messages are stuck.

On the positive side - my iPhone has been quite and peaceful :imp:

1 Like

I bet it is!

1 Like

I don’t actually use any social media… but I like memes :joy:l

Well, this pretty well sums up my reaction to those who were complaining about Facebook and Instagram being down today:

2 Likes

I was using Whatsapp earlier and it was working fine. I’m guessing it’s fixed by now

I’m still experiencing issues…

On which service?

Facebook and Instagram

I was gonna say I used Whatsapp less than 1 hour ago and it was working fince. Haven’t checked IG. Let’s hope they fix the issues quickly :+1:

1 Like

Random posts deciding not to post. But either several attempts, or delete n redo, and it’ll post.

No issues here. But I only check FB once in a while.

WhatsApp text messages are going through, however images are failing… However videos are being sent,

1 Like

Everything seems to be working fine for me now! How about you all?

This photo is unedited. Those are the exact words they used. To reproduce the problem… I’ve had many technical issues with Facebook and since you can’t contact them and just get the “not my department” type of service. YouTube has been having issues as well.

1 Like

Memes tell a story with a single picture and some words. Like people who don’t use commas deserve the longest sentence possible.

Why are they failing though? I don’t have Instagram or WhatsApp and I don’t go on Facebook so who knows lol I’ll take your word for ti

They are selling datas.
Don’t disturb! :wink:

1 Like

I don’t use any Facebook anymore, but I was wondering why I wasn’t seeing any new Instagram posts yesterday.

1 Like

I occassionally check my FB so didn’t even notice it was down. Well, it doesn’t effect me at all then. Only thing I like is I have good collection of my friends added to my account as I travel along the life. That may come handy if I want to poke at somebody.