[EXPIRED] UK/DE Anker Easter Giveaway

Here’s another giveaway for UK/DE residents. Guess it’s time for us Americans and Canadians to be spectators. Hoping we get these kind of giveaways as well. Link and rules are posted below :point_down:

Here are the UK rules for reference (since most of us understand English)

1. This event is open to residents in the UK only.
  2. This event runs from April 8th through April 22nd, 2019.
  3. Subscribe for your chance to win.
  4. Prizes include PowerCore 26800, PowerWave Pad, RoboVac 30C, Soundcore series products, PowerLine series cables, phone protection products, and more.
  5. 1 winner will be chosen randomly to receive £1,000.
  6. 1,000 winners will be chosen randomly to receive 1 of 1,000 mystery gifts.
  7. Winners will be notified via email by April 25th, 2019.
  8. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.
  9. By subscribing you agree to the Terms of Use and Policy Privacy.
  10. Users of bots or sock accounts will be disqualified from receiving prizes.
8 Likes

Good good! Goes to see more events for UK/DE users :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool giveaway. Glad the people over the pond get a nice giveaway :sunglasses:

1 Like

@cshenoy and @Anjou1888 I am glad they have giveaways for UK/DE members but kinda jealous as well :joy:

2 Likes

I hope @MacBlank can win a prize
And same goes for @Chiquinho

4 Likes

UK/DE and other country members have had thier fair bit of wait, it’s US user’s turn now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now that’s a nice giveaway. Anker don’t forget about us in the US :innocent:

2 Likes

Hopefully one of the active community members win that jackpot price of £1,000/1000€

2 Likes

Great giveaway! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing however the links have essentially already been posted here

2 Likes

Yeh thought it was the same one.

Who knows.
But normally we old fellows are not chosen!

Why choose old members, when you can have shiny new members, who don’t stay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

2 Likes

Once a day.
There will be “lurkers”, “winners” and “farmers” left only! :smile:

Well if our valuable input isn’t rewarded now n again, you will feel like what is the point? They only want fresh eyes, that see but can’t type! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So the forum becomes a ghost town of newbies not doing anything, bar waiting for a win… Then one day too, they become the old, and new newbies come along! And so the cycle goes…

So I will be starting as a newbie again soon. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Kind of rebirth or reincarnation! :joy:

1 Like

Sorry about it. I thought this was a different giveaway because it doesn’t have iPad as a prize and runs on different dates. If you think it would make more sense as a merged thread, you can surely move it over

Can you at least say that I referred you?

1 Like

I could, but who will believe me!:joy:

1 Like

Who could doubt such a wise one?