[EXPIRED] Never Lose Your Key Again.... Eufy Smart Lock Deal for $159.99 (20% off)

Thanks for the reply. I would love to get this, but sadly, the front office needs a set of keys in case they ever have to enter for maintenance etc. Maybe when we move we can get this.

1 Like

The reason is, that people dont talk to each other any more.
I do always the “first step” with friendliness.

To be friendly doesn’t cost nothing, its free.

1 Like

This is becoming more and more common, neighbors hardly talk, it is limited to Hi or hows it going… covid has made it worse… no one wants to look at you, leave alone talk…

1 Like

Do the first step-
I have heard US people are much more open than Germans.
I am 1/2 Austrian, so I am a little bit different!
Friendliness is free my mother told me.
And this is true.:smiley:

1 Like

So what happens when the battery runs out.

when battery runs out, use the security key provided along with the Smart Lock (refer to the image posted by Tank above in the thread)

1 Like

Is it like a proprietary key? My parents want to get a smart lock, and they are wondering if they can make 2-3 keys in one of those machines.

The lock notifies you well ahead of the time before the batteries run out. There is also a micro USB port on the bottom of the lock where you can plug a battery pack into to provide temporary power to the unit.

2 Likes

Comes with 5 keys

1 Like

Nice deal. Maybe it’s just me but I’m not a smart lock person.

You don’t trust them?

I’m not a smart lock person either, in my case I’m not clear I want the current range of products and I don’t attach the benefits to pay the $.

Yet.

So not anti just not convinced enough yet.

My ideal solution would be a camera, doorbell, remote lock/unlock all Wifi and BT and local in case of network failure and physical in case of a total technology failure. Anker doesn’t yet make them and particularly not in my country.

We’re using old tech methods so far, imperfect, I’d like a one-time-use temporary door unlock PIN code to tell a delivery man to open and drop, and for it to be video’d the whole time, and to hear doorbell, see who it is and unlock remotely.

We’re some of the way there but not yet.

This is what I currently own

It was hard to pass since it was on sale a few months back. Unfortunately it doesn’t come with a camera but I have a standalone camera sitting outside watching the entrance.

I believe you can set up a one-time password but haven’t had the need for it. And unlock remotely has been a life saver sometimes :rofl: