(EXPIRED) Eufy Lumi night lights Amazon U.K. DOTD

Just seen that the Eufy Lumi motion detected night lights are a part of Amazon’s deal of the day with a juicy 47% off. This offer is Amazon U.K. :slight_smile:

Offer expires in around 8 hours at the time of posting this.

2 Likes

great set of lights and even better deal for those who need these. I have ones that turn on and off based on light input and they work great helping guide us around the dark house

2 Likes

They are fantastic lights. I won them in the power draw a couple of years ago and have one placed in the bathroom and it’s surprising how much they actually light up a dark room

1 Like

I would recommend not to glue or screw these ad hoc.
Try as many locations as possible.

I put some of these on the top of the doorframe.
No glue, no screw, perfect.

And mobile!!!

3 Likes

Believe these are battery operated, how is performance and battery life. I was planning on getting these, thinking should I go for battery version or wall socket version of these night lights

1 Like

The battery will lasting long.
I run my first set now for more than 1/2 year.
Battery versions are mobile!

2 Likes

@cshenoy they take AAA batteries I putted some Duracell ones in there and they lasted over a year before you could tell that the light was getting noticeably dimmer. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Chiquinho and @Macgyver15

These stick-on lights make sense now :slight_smile:

1 Like

The more you have, the more you find places for these! :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, looks neat, love to have them. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cheers for posting this…finally pulled the trigger on a set :slight_smile:

1 Like

47% off and only through Amazon UK! I’ll wait for the US sale. Those are great I can see many uses for those, especially in my tool shed… very dark at night!

1 Like

EXCELLENT SUGGESTION :ok_hand:

1 Like