EXPIRED | Anker Giveaway for UK and Germany

Not sure if you all in the community know this or not but there is a giveaway for Germany and UK resident on Anker’s website. I haven’t seen any thread stating this so just created the post. Correct me if I just overlooked and missed it.

You should be able to find it here

12 Likes

SAY WHAT! :open_mouth::hushed::astonished::scream: Can Canada get a PS4 giveaway Anker? Quite generous :sunglasses::relieved:

4 Likes

No, this hasn’t been posted yet. Great drawing though! I wish it was available in US as well. Whatever, we get lots of drawings!

3 Likes

Wow this is awesome! I knew Anker was generous, but not this generous. Wish the US was included as well

1 Like

Great giveaway, surprised to see Anker giving non-Anker goodies,

What’s other non-Anker products you want to get?

1 Like

Wow! That is just way too awesome! I would like to see an Xbox too! An iPad Pro would be cool! I’m still in shock cause Anker is way to generous! I just want to say thank you very much Anker!

1 Like

How about some Air Pods :joy:
Might save me 2500 power bucks :ok_hand:

On a serious note. Fantastic giveaway. Really, really fantastic

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice.
It’s really great that someone of the family is always searching those offers.

I am in the game now.

2 Likes

ipad mini is on our plan.:smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @AnkerTechnical ! An iPad mini is very generous. Talk about going above and beyond, That’s just awesome!

2 Likes

WOW, It’s a great giveaway :ok_hand:

iPad Pro is probably stretching it a little :joy:

I accidentally stumbled upon Anker’s UK website so thought I would share it for British and German friends here

1 Like

Hey, when asked I tell it like it is! I really want to replace my Air 2 with a new Pro but they are expensive! But I was reaching very far though with this one!

That is an awesome giveaway. @AnkerTechnical is feeling more generous by the day. Good luck to everyone over the pond with this and look forward to seeing someone have their day made.

+1

This is for Canada :grinning: Thanks @AnkerTechnical :thumbsup:

1 Like

A Nintendo switch maybe? I don’t wanna go overboard here so restricted to under $300 :laughing:

That’s really generous to our family from Germany and UK. Good luck everyone.

2 Likes

That is a really generous giveaway @AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial

Good luck people un Germany and UK.:slight_smile: