Exclusive Giveaway for KARAPAX Launch

Cool cases!!

1 Like

good luck to everyone!!

Announcement should be coming soon!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the awesome and contest and giveaway! Looking forward to seeing what the final slogan is. :metal:

1 Like

i know its already over but i just thought of a good slogan, maybe @AnkerOfficial would like: "It depends. In this case, KARAPAX"

1 Like

I just got my prize in the mail today and I really like how the breeze case looks I can not wait to put this case on when I upgraded my iPhone 6s to iPhone 8 plus I don’t have to worry about purchasing a case or screen protector since I got hooked up by anker & karapax (thank you anker & karapax for my package)

2 Likes

I just received my prize also. I chose the Shield for the iPhone 8. My husband is using it on his iPhone 6s :stuck_out_tongue: The camera cut out is hitting the top of the iPhone’s lens but it doesn’t obstruct it. Love the slim design and grip. Also awesome that 2 GlassGuard screen protectors were included in the contest. Thanks Anker! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, when you receive it you can show us with an image haha!:stuck_out_tongue:

Cool, hope your husband likes it!:grin:

A protection package with KARAPAX leaves your device with no CRACKS…

1 Like

2 Likes

Wow, it looks great!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I got the KARAPAX Rise a couple weeks ago and LOVE IT! It gets so many compliments and the stand/carabiner loop is so useful. I haven’t had a chance to put the glass protector on yet, but I’ll be doing that this weekend as well as leaving a great review on Amazon. Thank you so much for the this excellent and well appreciated giveaway!

Simple Protection for the Brave

So how do we know if we won?

1 Like

Anker would have contacted you via email.

Ankerofficial created a separate winners thread,

check the list if your name is there. As @thetonyclay said you would have received and email if you won