Eufycam watermark

I checked homebase and cameras. I am still at v1.9.2 & v1.1.0.8. App says “Firmware is up to date”

1 Like

I knew it could be done in minutes… It’s just code!

I don’t mean that demeaningly, as I know I couldn’t do it … I was one of a few kids my age who didn’t want a spectrum! All that hours of input for it to play the national anthem or whatever it was for 1 minute!

However, as a great user (who used to teach people how to use PC’s) I know that a great database isn’t dissimilar … Fields plus input, and search and merges (say for mass letters with the bulk being the same except say name, address and say join date). Code is input in logic … Search to find lines and edit lines. … I’m playing it simple as that’s how I understand it.

I’m much better at using than programming! lol

Many years ago I almost got a job programming, mainly due to misunderstanding the advert … Oops, but as soon as SQL, was mentioned I knew I was out of my comfort zone

Well done @AnkerTechnical for sorting, I think we can put this down to an oops moment! Perhaps as you have this great resource of the forum, you’d pass something like this via us next time

1 Like

@yamyam Live streaming starts with audio OFF. App is v.1.3.4_280(EU)

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Bo13

Very annoying issue. What i don’t understand: This issue was already fixed and live streaming started finally with audio ON. Now, several weeks or months later (don’t remember when it was fixed exactly), it occurs again. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Please fix this issue … again … @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical
Thank you!

Welcome to the club! I guess we should buy the eufy cam premium deluxe superior VIP extended extreme version next time to get our updates at the same time as others :rofl:

1 Like

Will the ++eufy cam premium deluxe superior VIP extended extreme version** cost $299.99 cause I can wait for a coupon code… j/k

1 Like

eufy cam premium deluxe superior VIP extended extreme version COUPON CODE is:

:ticket: RNGXTNDRCMNGSN

Got it?! :wink:

RNGXTNDRCMNGSN = just add all vocals to get: RaNGeeXTeNDeRCoMiNGSooN :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How is it possible that I still have the watermark, no updates for the app or camera or the homebase.

1 Like

I too am still sitting pretty at 1.92 and 1.1.0.8, no updates either.

1 Like

They may possibly testing the updates in certain areas to gauge feedback before broadcasting and pushing it to everyone

1 Like

Camera started to have watermark issue’s.
Not sure what causes it.

1 Like

Looks like a pixelation issue for the watermark gif when it switches from normal to night vision mode…still on 1.9.2 in the UK…

1 Like

Also UK & no update for cameras

1 Like

Update is now live in Australia. Thanks Eufy for responding and resolving the issue. I will not have to return my cameras now.

1 Like

Unbelievable … really … Google Play finally showing the update for the App! :scream::laughing:

… but the Watermark is still there! :persevere: (click to enlarge)

As we know thw cam firmware is responssible for the watermark, i will need the cams to be updated after days. Of course the “Check firmware” feature tells me the well known “Firmware is up to date”-lie. I am curious when my cams finally starting to update themself. :hourglass:

LOL, sorry … very annoying for you, but looking funny!
Reminds me a little bit of this:

:rofl:

@tank is right. Eufy pushed latest firmware only to few Beta users, and as it is working flawless, will be released to all users pretty soon.

1 Like

So that is the reason why i am sitting here, checking firmware day by day, waiting impatiently … and no update incoming! :smile:

You are honored to get a tested, fully working firmware but it takes little bit of waiting time, so be patient…

1 Like

No problem at all! I welcome eufy to finally TEST things BEFORE publishing it!
We have seen too often what happens in the past if the don’t! :scream:

So waiting is a good price for a flawless and 100% working update, hopefully. :wink:

1 Like

@Ice1 As confirmed by a beta tester i just don’t get why they havn’t fixed this bug (which already been fixed some weeks ago, and now appears again) in the same update, it’s just one or maybe two lines of code to fix, approx. just one parameter/vriable to change from 0 to 1.

I have to check several days a day several of my cams live stream, and its more than annoying to every time have to enable sound first (at all) and before i can switch to fullscreen mode. @AnkerOfficial i am still waiting for the statement why a already fixed bug comes back some weeks ago?!

@yamyam have you ever coded? Just like all big companies, they fix one thing and something else breaks and in some cases things they fixed before get canceled out by new fixes due to compatibility issues. Happens to even the best coders

3 Likes