eufyCam time out by 1 hr

Hi,

I am new here and sorry if this has been asked before and/or answered.

My eufyCams (x3) are out by 1 hr. I have made sure the homebase is set to BST (london) but no setting is available per cam?

Any suggestions?

thanks

If understanding correctly, your cams (timestamps) are not showing the correct time?!

1. Touch the two lines at the top left of the App to open the menu
  2. Go to “My Devices”
  3. Touch the Homebase
  4. Touch Time Settings
  5. Make your settings

Thats correct. The setting you do in the above mentioned homebase time settings, applies to all your cams.

1 Like

I have done this, but remotely.

Once i get home ill give it go, thanks yamyam!

You are welcome!

you may notice no change . lol :joy:

Here is the work around if you are still stuck with incorrect time zone…

Follow instructions from @yamyam, then set your time zone to some thing else (other than BST)… exit out…

Go back in and now set your preferred time zone (BST)…

Let us know in any case… GOOD LUCK

It worked! and remotely as well! thanks guys!

3 Likes

The more of these threads I read, I can myself having some good ‘fun and games things’ to mention in my initial review and perhaps a 6 months later one :grin:

2 Likes

Glad to know it worked for you :innocent:

Very true, eufycam is kind of plug n play but not really… you will know/learn more and more as you explore, face these challenges from time to time…
Eufy may have a FAQ list but I don’t think that is everything

+++ BREAKING NEWS +++

Yami is now offering eufy cam seminars to show and explain to you how and how not your eufy cam is working and what is possible and what not. From cooking to iron laundry and sometimes it can also record videos of naked neighbours, drunken intruders or insane killer bees! :wink:
Insider: [eufy cam video] Aggro-Bee attacking original eufy cam! ;-)

Price per overweekend seminar (2x 8 hours): 100 paletts of Dr. Pepper :grin:

3 Likes

@yamyam Could I pay you in Anker PowerBucks? I got you some Dr Pepper but the delivery man is getting very tired!

1 Like

No way … Power Bucks are just for participating in a contest you anyway never win … i can not satisfy my thirst with this … only Dr. Depper is valid payment :grin:

1 Like