Eufycam cracked lens

Same thing happened to me.

Contacted customer service about my cracked lens and was told that nothing could be done since I’m beyond the one-year limited warranty. I then escalated my case to a manager and was told the same thing. As a consolation, I was offered 20% off another Eufy product… as if I would buy anything from this company ever again!

Unfortunately, it seems like the Eufycam is crap, and Eufy does not stand by their products. Buyer beware.

ANOTHER CRACKED LENSE! :scream:

Please see direct link: +++ eufy cam QUALITY PROBLEM discussion +++ (including picture and video!)

There you can see my 2nd eufy cam (out of about a dozen i have in the meanwhile) whose lense cracked!

I have the same problem,
Camera only 120 days old.

I bought mine from JB HiFi, and took it back to them and told them it it s known issue, showing this forum. They took the cameras back for investigation and a week later, provided me new cameras. The new ones are working fine since then.

Thanks.
I have also taken it back to JB-HiFi and they have put it for service.
This will take time.
Thanks
Not happy about this as I have also recommend and they have also got this same model

1st cold snap in the UK and it’s not even that cold, 6c outside and this is how both cameras are reacting, I haven’t looked at the lenses yet but I’m fearing the worst, 11 months old, They did something similar with the cold weather when I installed them last December but nowhere near this bad, I’ve a funny feeling these are cracked, I will check them when I have access but if they are not cracked what is the point in security if they react like this with a little cold weather?

Nevermind I’m sending them back for a refund, Useless if they can’t be used for 4-5 months of the year, The whole point of security cameras is in the winter mainly when it’s cold.