Eufycam cracked lens

@Springfield sorry to hear man, hope you will get a better cam this time. Good thing is we have excellent support team to take care of us.

I bought 4 cameras and base unit in April this year. 2 of the cameras have developed cracks in their lenses as well. Written to Eufy Support and awaiting response from them.

Such a shame. Eufy needs to pick up the game

1 Like

Oh my … the eufy cracklense cam is well known since their start, i thought they have fixed the issue. But as you bought them on april already, i guess you got some from the “old lot”.

But don’t worry, eufy need to and will replace the cams for you.

1 Like

@AnkerSupport what am I supposed to do. I got the following reply from Eufylife support:

Dear xxx,
Nice to hear from you.
Thanks for your information. Please reach out to JB HIFI to process a warranty claim, as we do not have any record of your purchase in our system. If we can offer further assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again. We’re always ready to help with!
Have a lovely day!
Reference Ticket#28898725 if contacting a CSR

I had written in my initial email to Eufylife Support that JB HiFi had wanted a return authorization number from Eufy before they are able to replace. I had provided Eufylife Support with my receipt and the SNs of the cameras. I am highly disappointed with this reply from Eufylife Support at the moment, specially as this is a known issue.

Yeah they have said before that they only give warranty if you purchase from them directly or Amazon

It’s absolutely shocking behaviour from a company & several people have been affected by it

1 Like

At the bottom of the email they sent you, there is link to “escalate the situation”. Click that link, and fill out the form.

@Nadeem I dont know where you are from but instead of emailing them, maybe it’s best to call them. This way you can convey not only the situation but also the response you got from the vendor and hopefully you can get this resolved.

United States
+1 (800) 988 7973
Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00 (PT)

United Kingdom
+44 (0) 1604 936 200
Mon-Fri 06:00-11:00 (GMT)

Germany
+49 (0) 69 9579 7960
Mon-Fri 06:00-11:00 (CET)

Japan
+81 03 4455 7823
Mon-Fri 09:00-17:00

@tank, @Nadeem is our friend from Australia. There is no existence of Anker Customer support or sales team in that region I believe, and the products are sold though the dealer channel such as JB HiFi. Hence the warranty policy of JB supersedes in my opinion.

In this case then yea, JB would be responsible for the warranty.

This is a known issue were you using the cameras in a cold environment?

Thanks. Yes I am from Australia. I will take them again to JB HiFi where I bought these from and see what they say.

1 Like

Well, it was winter here, but it doesn’t go below freezing. In any case, it should be working in all environments. Thanks, yes I will let JB Hifi know that it is a known issue.

Good luck buddy and let us know how it went.

So, I took to JB HiFi again with all my correspondence with Eufy support. They have taken these cameras and will send back to Eufy for repair. Will know in 2-3 weeks if they can be repaired or they would replace them.

1 Like

Great and glad you got helped out. Most probably you will get replacements.

Also found a cracked lens.

If its under warranty you should demand a replacement.
But even NOT under warranty it should be replaced,

1 Like

@Wilco contact support@eufylife.com they will be able to help you.

Support refused to replace mine. I am out of the 12 month warranty… shame on you Eufy. This seems to be a serious problem, a lot of ppl with kickstarter eufy cams had that problem. They should replace it without any questions.
I wrote back that I do not agree with their approach, and that a lot of ppl. are having this problem. At least here in germany, we have an extendet 12 months warranty (12 + 12, total 24),…