Eufycam 2 camera and home base plus 2 contact sensor kit for sale

I have two cameras, a home base, and two sensors that I am looking to part with (I have five total now and just don’t need them all).

I purchased them new on ebay, still factory sealed, and have used them for about 2 months or so. Absolutely zero issues with them. One of the cameras has been inside my garage for almost the entire time.

Looking for $350.00 plus shipping. I will create an ebay auction with buy now for the sale so we are both protected.

Contact me if you are interested before I go out to ebay with it direct.

1 Like

Very tempting offer, but i can’t justify the purchase right now…

I hope you find a home for them!

Would you accept Power Bucks?

2 Likes

I am not sure what that is (like eufy cash or something?) but unless I can use it as money then I cannot, sorry.

If things change let me know!

I think that was a joke. Powerbucks are currency on the anker community (sort of). You can use it to enter the power draw every week :joy::wink:.

I’ll let you know if I change my mind :wink:

Just a heads-up selling items on here isn’t allowed, they prohibited in the past and I see them doing so now.
@ndalby

3 Likes

Thank you. i’ll pull the post

If I can figure it out haha

Nothing against the Eufycams, but recently I pitched Eufycam to my family, mostly my brother. He liked the product but the price was a deal killer for him.

He had a setup of Wyze cams & Yi cams ( total of 20) across his home with IFTTT triggers and Tiny Pro app integration and centralized recording, all done for less than $350…

Eufy & Anker need to bring out cams in comparable market, maintain same quality but lower price…

2 Likes

@calafountaine As mentioned by @tank it is preferred that selling or trading of items is not completed on the community, mainly due to the possibility of counterfeit items being circulated, end users not receiving the goods and/or the warranty for the items becoming null and void due to the purchase being from a non authorised seller…

Will close the topic.

1 Like