Eufy Smart Scale C1...Ugh, now I have proof and data to back up the fact that I should lose weight

Thanks for sharing such a detailed review on this eufy Smart Scale! Great job! :clap:

2 Likes

Great review @TheCharneco :thumbsup:

1 Like

Fantastic review :clap:t2::ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Cracking review and pics

I do like that you have shared the detailed screenshots of the information available. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great review!
As the other comments mention, thanks for the app screenshots. One question/feature request: @AnkerOfficial, It would be amazing if one could not only view the data and stats, but send or share it with a doctor or medical professional. That way, doctors could monitor weight/fat gain, and alert patients if anything was out of the ordinary.

1 Like

Great review makes me think I might get one myself. How does it know what your bone mass muscle weight body fat and water percentages are though? Like over all weight I understand as well as BMI but the rest I don’t understand how it knows that

1 Like

It sends an electrical pulse through the plate and into the body to register and read the density and what not. It’s all done via set parameters

3 Likes

Yeah It’s not a precise measurement. Everyone is different, and the smartscale is probably best thought of as a rough guide rather than a precise instrument. If you’re losing weight, or gaining weight, it will probably reflect that pretty well.

The thing I’m most interested in is how it read visceral fat vs subcutaneous fat. That seems like a pretty wild thing to be able to measure via electrical current alone.

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool

1 Like

The easiest test is to take you belly rind an take a look at it. :joy:
And if you look down at your body and you will not see your feet,
I suppose a scale will not help you, as you will not see the scale as well.

Ohhhhh, I forgot, you have an app to look at! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Depends on the size of your feet :wink: :laughing:

4 Likes

Awesome review, @TheCharneco! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hahahaha! Good point! Thankfully I can still see my feet…but if I don’t get into shape I’m afraid they will disappear. :laughing:

2 Likes

If someone ever asks if you are in shape and says touch your toes simply pick your foot up and touch your toes and then put it back down. You’re not out of shape if you can still touch your toes😉

LOL! You all crack me up! :rofl:

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words!

@paperairplaneguru, since you can sync it with Apple Health, I bet it’s only a matter of time before you can share that data with doctors…providing you have an iOS device. All the data and stats have been great to have though. I don’t understand most of them, but it’s nice to get an idea of what my body is doing it and then try to get into that “Normal” range.

@fhassm, LOL! That’s the best part of it! If you have difficulties seeing the scale, or your feet, just use the app as a second display! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

What’s the difference between this scale the eufy smart scale C1 and the eufy smart scale?

1 Like

Fantastic review…

1 Like

The main difference is that the C1 scale has the ability to gather all those details about your body when you step on the scale. The regular Smart Scale mainly just gets your weight.

Here are links to the Smart Scale and Smart Scale C1.