Eufy Security Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Review!

Hi!
I was given the opportunity to review the Eufy Security Video Doorbell. Thanks for the opportunity!

I have been waiting for a doorbell option that was many bells and whistles with an affordable price. This doorbell dings every checkbox(see what I did there).

The resolution is def on par with other cameras (I think it is actually better), the ability to set pre-recorded messages is very useful and FUN. I recorded a message to tell my kids friends to go away and one to thank whatever carrier service for dropping off a package.

I was really blown away but all the options in the app, the ability to fine tune motion areas and sensitivity is great, I have a flag that I was able to basically block out from setting off the motion alert at ever wind gust.

!

The ability to set “Home/Away” is awesome, I wish there was an Android Widget that I could place on my Home screen to set “Home/Away” quickly. Basically this tells the camera that you are home and do not want alerts, great for when you are doing landscaping.

The night IR view is excellent, I have a pretty bright light so I don’t exactly need it but I did test it, works great. Far exceeded my expectation.

I have to say my favorite part was the super easy installation and I loved the “Step 1-8” clearly visible on the parts.

I’m still trying to figure out if I can display the camera on the Google Nest Hub.

IR w/porch light on:

IR w/porch light off:

3 Likes

Nice review, Congratulations for winning the doorbell. :clap:

Great review and photos! Congrats on getting the opportunity to test this.

Finally got the Doorbell to display on the Google Hub! The only issues I ran into is the delay is pretty high but the time to connect and display the live feed. Otherwise, I am extremely impressed with this device!!

I have a Wyze cam that’s at my front door. While the Google Hub display works, the delay makes it not useful for real time info. But the time you see who’s at the door, they would have left in real life. I wish there was a fix for this, but I don’t think there is.

It is the same for this doorbell.