Eufy robovac l70 hybrid replacement battery?

I have a Eufy robovac l70 hybrid with a dead battery, it charges but when you press the clean button it moves 2cm off the charger and then the battery dies.
The touble is I cannot find anywhere that sells replacement battery packs! There are loads for the Robovac 11 and 30 series, what do they expect us to do with a L70 throw a £400 robot in the bin when the battery dies?

I know there are replacement batteries for the RoboVac 11S.
But if you need a replacement battery for the L70 which may be different to these ones contact the support.

@julian.cottingham have you tried reaching out to support@anker.com or support@eufylife.com to see if a battery can purchased directly from them?

Is it still under warranty? You might be able to get a replacement for free

I have exactly the same issue. I can’t buy the battery anywhere and it’s only 18 months old. I contacted customer service and the response was basically tough luck.

Did you take a look at the battery pack?

These are only usual standard batteries used .
eg 11S

Such a pack can be assembled easily.

It’s a totally different shape, but seems to otherwise be the same. Due to the shape it won’t fit in the vacuum. An 18 month vacuum that is only good for landfill. What a waste.

Could you post a photo o these batteries and its specifications please.

I am not such a perfect engineer regarding “volts and watts”.
But may be other buddies could give you an advice.

Hi everyone. I have a L70 Hybrid as well. Excellent machine!. I’ve been using it for at least 4 years and still very happy with it. However, batteries can be a pain: Original battery pack lasted for a couple of years and progressively died until it wasn’t able to move a bit even showing it was fully changed.
Last year it was time to replace it: Anker Canada didn’t have it, and Anker US had some but it didn’t ship to Canada. What a nightmare. I was seriously thinking to replace the vacuum. Finally, I ordered it, I contacted a friend of mine in US to receive it and ship it back to me. Battery price plus double shipping were something to keep in mind.
Fourteen months later the batteries died again, but this time I didn’t want the repeat the same previous purchase. So, I decided to shop around. There are many alternatives in Amazon and other stores that you can try: some are very expensive (~$150 or more), and others are ok (~$80) but not very impressing (some with 2 cables only - important! -, others without a brand, sometimes just a simple label).
Finally, I went to AliExpress and found a company dedicated to make (or refurbish, not sure) batteries for all kind of devices. They published “Battery for Eufy L70 Hybrid. Original” for a very attractive price so, I gave it a try and ordered 2 packs. I received them just in 3 weeks (they said 2 months when I ordered it) and I have been using the first pack with total satisfaction. Take a look to FANHUA in AliExpress if you are with the same issue.

Good luck!

Thank you for this info.