Eufy RoboVac 30C vs Roomba 690 - Review and Comparison

As part of the eufy #WeLoveTesting event, I tested out the eufy RoboVac 30C against the Roomba 690 using the highly scientific “Skittles test.” :joy:

Blog Review
:link: https://technicallywell.com/eufy-robovac-30c-review/

Video Review

9 Likes

Excellent review and comparisons as usual @TechnicallyWell :thumbsup:

1 Like

Perfect.
Thank you.

1 Like

Nice review/comparison!! I subscribed to your channel :grin:

1 Like

Great video review @TechnicallyWell ! The M&M shuffle just makes sense… I can see why some areas are just off-limits due to obstacles

2 Likes

Excellent video review :thumbsup:

When something goes wrong, while cleaning in addition to beeps does Eufy Robovac show any alerts / messages on Eufy app? This will be a great feature instead of looking through the beep pattern

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. I agree it would be a useful feature and hopefully this can be added in a future update!

2 Likes

Nice comparison and great review. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Great video review

1 Like

excellent review as always :thumbsup:

1 Like

Though I have only “stupid Willi (11S)” who never heard from such an app and will not follow such one, I suppose the error beebs will not show up at such an app.
So Willi doesnt need that.:laughing:

1 Like

:smile:

For Eufy RoboVac 30C, it already has a Eufy App integration, so alerts from Eufy RoboVac 30C to Eufy app is a sure-doable item for Anker / Eufy, via a firmware upgrade, I dont see any reason why it cannot be done.

1 Like

It may be a little bit annoying if the
error code can not be found by app when using the 30C, which runs that app.:thinking:

You are right this integration is a must.

1 Like

Nice Review!

1 Like

Excellent review!

1 Like

Well done. Nice comparison. Did you drop the skittles on the same spots for each bot? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I tried to, but sometimes Skittles have a mind of their own! :smile:

2 Likes

Great review, hopefully in the future they will add push notifications

2 Likes

Nice review, thanks for the video!

1 Like