Eufy RoboVac 11C Pet Edition on Sale

Both Home Depot and Walmart are running a sale today for the Eufy RoboVac 11C Pet Edition for $199.99

Home Depot

Walmart

2 Likes

#WANT…but #CantJustifyThePurchase

#TheEnd :-1:

1 Like

Same, we just our 2nd baby last month, so bills will keep coming from that for who know how long. Top that off with the $400+ I just had to spend on Amazon for a crib, camera, and what not doesn’t help at all either. I will get one someday… someday…sigh

Congrats on the new baby! That’s really exciting. :smiley: We just had a new baby over Christmas. And by baby, I mean puppy…so WAAAAAAAY less expensive, but still a lot of work. hahaha. One day that pet vac will be essential.

Thank you very much. That is my big reason for wanting one. We have our pup ( my profile picture) around at all times, but damn, the hair he sheds for being a short hair is ridiculous. I can make dinner and put it on a plate and by the time it hits the table, there is bound to be a hair somewhere near it no matter how much I clean/vacuum. Now with having the 2 kids, I have to vacuum daily, which after a long day at work is loads of fun.

Some short hair dogs shed a lot! We have 3 dogs and 4 kids and don’t keep up with the vacuuming as much as we should. Once hairballs start rolling across the room like tumbleweeds, then I know it’s time to get the vacuum out. LOL. Luckily the dogs aren’t heavy shedders.

I’ve tried to get my sister to buy one but she simply won’t. :man_shrugging:

Congrats on the new arrival @Tim_Searles :slight_smile: Perhaps you should ask @AnkerOfficial if you could be a baby monitor tester :grin:

& congrats on your pup @TheCharneco :wink:

3 Likes

Yes congrats on your new family members, @Tim_Searles and @TheCharneco!

1 Like