Eufy robovac 11 brush motor gear failure

Really, how can you tell? I checked again, and there is a USA flag top right, clicking on that I see other choices UK and Germany. But, are you unable to see the page, or unable to purchase? You should email them and ask, how strange!

I someone wants to replace the whole motor,
its available on the Eufy website

https://us.eufylife.com/collections/robovac-accessory

Did anyone ever find a place to order just the gears in bulk? The ebay and 3D printing links were helpful, but the gears on ebay are $9 to $12+shipping, and at that point I may as well buy a new motor. I was hoping someone found an ID for the gears or a description so I can buy a bunch - we have a 30 and 11S, so they’re the same gear box. Thanks!!

Hello guys! I had the same problem here, firstly I tried to order from Eufy, the part only lasted about 3 months (about the same as the original), tried Eufy again and again has failed in about the same time, at this point I was thinking to buy another robot…

Then tried to buy the improved part that is for sale on ebay, this second part is lasting until now I’ve been using it for a little more than one year without any issues, same noise level as the original gears. Also our home here is really hard on the robot, we have a few rugs and lots of kids toys around, I am really happy that I was able to find this replacement.

1 Like

I see no point in keep buying the same faulty piece from eufy, the part for sale on ebay is a improvement, arrives fast and is made on a place where propper labor practices are in place. I am also using it for more than one year now.

1 Like

I found this while searching for the same issue on my L70. The only problem is the side brush motor has a metal gear that seems crimped on instead of the plastic ones. I have reached out to Eufy for more information but was hoping someone with a L70 could discuss how they repaired the side brush motor.

Is this motor really different from those which are offered at the spare part site?
In the past there was a discussion about how to change that plastic gears.
But much easier is to replace the whole motor unit.

i dont have the new motor in but what i see in photos is the motor drive shaft is just a steel rod in the 11+ versions. in the L70 the metal shaft has a metal gear on the end which i can’t seem to get off easily. i’m wondering if that was their solution to all these broken gears and the L70 comes with a motor with a crimped on gear instead of the plastic ones i see in this thread.

the gear box gears are all still plastic but the motor like i said has the metal gear i cant get off.

I have the 11S so the replacement is that one, which is offered at the website.
So it might be really different!
I ordered one for “old Willy” an 11S and will do that surgery soon.
You should contact the service to get more information about that replacement,

Had you seen this one?

I’ve tried to change the motor two times before, both times it has only lasted about 3 months then I tried this gears (which are not hard to change at all) and it’s going strong since, not any sign of wear. I had just asked the guy if he could make gears for my deebot and he will…

1 Like

After nearly 3 years of daily use I have to swap the left motor of the sidebrush.
The right one is still OK.

You probably don’t have many rugs around :slight_smile: here they had last only for about 3 months

2 Likes

Ja, indeed, that’s true.:wink:

1 Like

Was able to use the 3D files from Thingiverse and print them on my resin printer. It is way more accurate than a standard FDM 3D printer. hopefully these will work as well.

3 Likes

Good creativity. Report back how well these work so others know if to do same or avoid same.

Good work. Hope you used a perfect material.
So many different around.

I will swap the left motor when at home again.
Should I create a “photo tear down” with the monkey engineers?

1 Like