EUFY Cam - So many recordings

I am having issues with 1 camera, the other one works a dream.
The problem is that it records an 11 sec clip every few minutes. It would appear to be the plants blowing in the wind that sets it off. The sea breeze comes in the same time ever day and every recording is 11 sec of the plants swaying. I have turned sensitivity down so low that the camera doesn’t pick up people walking in front of it, but still the plants swaying. I have removed the unit base station and reinstalled that and both camera again, exact same result.
Wasn’t one of the product features that it picked up heat signatures and would not record plants, objects moving etc? This was a selling point for me.
I feel with a motion sensitivity of 5, someone can dance in front of it, but they better not knock on the plants next to the front door as that will set it off!!
Any one else get this or know of a way to fix?? I’m ready to throw this thing out!

1 Like

Dude stop begging and asking people to like your post. If they feel it’s warranted they will, otherwise you asking and begging for it in every post you make will make people not like your post

3 Likes

Send us an email so that we can help!

Support@eufylife.com!

2 Likes

Why is it that you can’t help people through the forums? What makes email’s so special?

@580baby When it comes to Eufy, this product specifically is from Kickstarter so they have a separate team dedicated to that product and helping people. The forum is entirely different so not all information is known by the support team in here

3 Likes

The “Creator” on Kickstarter comments for Eufy Cam suggested I post questions/issues here.

1 Like

@580baby as mentioned by @elmo41683 there are multiple teams providing support for the different platforms for which Anker are using, such as here, Reddit, Kickstarter etc…by logging a case via email they have central collection point for all issues which can be referenced by any department and escalated when required. Once a general support fix is found for issues they can relate it back to relevant platforms in FAQ’s or official announcements…

3 Likes

Hi @Ando,

Sorry to make your confusion and thank you for letting us know your concern!
For your problems, I suggest you could offset the camera position and upgrade the firmware to the latest version. Let’s take a look for the result.

If it still doesn’t work, please send mail to Support@eufylife.com, our customer representative will try the best to resolve the issue for you. :innocent:

That makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Thank you. I’m hoping for a result from the Firmware update as I have moved the camera to numerous locations and still get the same issue with the plants setting off the recordings.
Following that, I will contact Support@eufylife.com if I have any issues.
Thanks